• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mistake in GT-R brochure...shows NSX instead of GT-R!

If you go to your Nissan dealership and pick up the 2010 GT-R brochure you'll get a good laugh! They show on one page a Red JGTCC GT-R and ask, "how did it do"? Well, you turn the page and they say "First and Second", but instead of showing two JGTCC GT-Rs, they show a Red NSX GT500 in front of the Red GT-R!

I'll try to scan it tomorrow.

Of course in reality the nsx probably got lapped a few times and the gtr was able to lap it again. But sssshh the average consumer would not know that.

Of course in reality the nsx probably got lapped a few times and the gtr was able to lap it again. But sssshh the average consumer would not know that.

Not really. JGTCC NSXs are just as fast. The problem is the person making the brochure couldn't tell the difference in the picture.

Not really. JGTCC NSXs are just as fast. The problem is the person making the brochure couldn't tell the difference in the picture.

are you serious? PICS OR BAN! ... if in fact is true, I'll stop @ a dealer if I see one just to keep for the curiosity of it.

people get lapped, if the time difference between 1st and 2nd place is .5 a second per lap, think about the difference between last and first over the duration of 300- 1000km long race and cars in the same class will get lapped, not to mention mechanical problems, and pitting.

Back