• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Modball 09

hey guys im trying to find a support vehhicle for the modball 09.. http://www.modball.com im taking my nsx, price is $1,500 for one person wich includes, all hotel stays, vip tickets for all parties.. visit the site for more details but i need help taking extra wheels, tools jack and watev is needed..

For $1500 I could have a killer Vegas trip complete with coke and hookers. Damn, that's expensive.

For $1500 I could have a killer Vegas trip complete with coke and hookers. Damn, that's expensive.

1500 is cheap for these events..

Price Bullrun Rally!!

20g's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1500 isn't shit!

Price Bullrun Rally!!

1500 isn't shit!

yea ik.. for one car and 2 ppl its $3000, its alot less then a gumball rally and any other rally that i know of. well im in dyer need for a support vehicle so if your interested please let me know

yea ik.. for one car and 2 ppl its $3000, its alot less then a gumball rally and any other rally that i know of. well im in dyer need for a support vehicle so if your interested please let me know

If I was the supporter vehicle we would need a supporter vehicle for the support vehicle. :biggrin:

Price Bullrun Rally!!

1500 isn't shit!

a guy the did the Gumball in an SLR Roadster told me that one was 40gs!!!:eek:

hey guys im trying to find a support vehhicle for the modball 09.. http://www.modball.com im taking my nsx, price is $1,500 for one person wich includes, all hotel stays, vip tickets for all parties.. visit the site for more details but i need help taking extra wheels, tools jack and watev is needed..

I too am doing the Modball in my NSX. Nice to see another boosted one will be there! And yes, gumball is $40k to START, but depending on the car you have there are plenty of sponsorship opps.

I too am doing the Modball in my NSX. Nice to see another boosted one will be there! And yes, gumball is $40k to START, but depending on the car you have there are plenty of sponsorship opps.

which route you doing?

nice.... see you there

Back