• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Modernize your NSX: Interior / Exterior LED Bulbs for your NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all love the look of the pure white 6000k light that many new modern cars have (aka Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, etc)

The NSX is a state of the art car in terms of engine and chassis design but it’s electronics and lighting leave much to be desired. These “kits” I have put together will allow you to transform your NSX with much brighter visible light that is both great for seeing at night and to BE SEEN!

I have put together some of the more popular kits but if you have something specific in mind that is not listed here, please PM me and we’ll see what we can do. I have about 6 full kits in STOCK READY TO SHIP

1) 1997 – 2005 NSX Interior LED Upgrade Kit (5 bulbs: Overhead dome, both doors, trunk and single driver footwell) $96.50

2) 1991 – 1996 NSX Interior LED Upgrade Kit (6 bulbs: Overhead domes , both doors, trunk and single driver footwell) $84.00

http://www.euroboutique.us/store_nsx_interior_led.html

Some other bulbs we offer include:

3) Pure White License plate bulbs 6000k (pair) $39.95

4) 2002 – 2005 NSX Parking Light bulbs 6000k (pair) $39.95

5) 2002 – 2005 Turn Signal Bulbs 6000k (pair) $69.95

License Plate bulbs in 6000k:
IMG_2654.jpg

2002+ NSX headlight with parking light LED bulb:
IMG_3247.jpg

Bulb in each door replaced with LED bulbs:
3175LEDbulb.jpg

Super Bright LED dome light bulbs:
nsxleddomes.jpg

Some more examples of the bulbs installed:
IMG_3229.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

Last edited:
Re: M O D E R N I Z E your NSX: Interior / Exterior LED Bulbs for your NSX

Cool! I've been looking forward to getting these.. how does the luminosity compare to the regular bulbs? How much draw does it have and is there risk that b/c of the lower load, the ECU will think they're out and do funny things (probably not, but worth asking)

Can we make them BRIGHTER? I want the brightest possible.

Also, how do you swap out the exterior lights.. does it require to open up the lights?

Package deal for all on a 2002? :cool:

oops don't need side turn signals, have widebody kit.....:rolleyes:

Cool! I've been looking forward to getting these.. how does the luminosity compare to the regular bulbs? How much draw does it have and is there risk that b/c of the lower load, the ECU will think they're out and do funny things (probably not, but worth asking)

Can we make them BRIGHTER? I want the brightest possible.

Also, how do you swap out the exterior lights.. does it require to open up the lights?

Trust me, these are SOO BRIGHT, you need sunglasses at night...no joke! :cool: Simple pop out old bulb, pop in new one, that's it.

Does not affect ECU for the interior bulb or license bulb kit, already has built in resistors so just swap and you're done. The license plate bulbs give off the same color/hue as the new Lexus models so that will give you an idea of the color and intensity. A nice bonus is these bulbs generate no HEAT. Leave your door open all night, and the bulb is still cool to touch. Less heat = less power draw!

Yes we can do a package deal, please PM me what you need, I have everything in stock ready to ship.

or drop us an email directly: [email protected]

Have you tested these ones you are selling for the headlamp housings long term? Because I only know of one lamp that will not start to flicker after long term use. I tried maybe 6 different ones before I found only the one that will not burn out. The ones with smaller LED's seem to be most affected. They get really hot in the housing.

Im wondering long term life of these as well?

Im wondering long term life of these as well?

Very good question buddy :)

I've had these in my s2000 housing for over quite some time now and no failure....but as with any electronics there is no "Guarantee" as things do break.

For example I've bought 6000k D2S bulbs and one side went out for no reason :(

Rick

Hi Rick,

What is the price for a 94 coupe? I would like to switch out all the interior light, that is the Dome light up front, both door, Trunk and driver side footwell.. Thanks in advance.

Hi Rick,

What is the price for a 94 coupe? I would like to switch out all the interior light, that is the Dome light up front, both door, Trunk and driver side footwell.. Thanks in advance.

Same here...I noticed prices on everything but this package...let me know Rick

Hi Rick,

Just scroll down on the page from this link :)

I have only 6 sets ready to ship....no wait

http://www.euroboutique.us/store_nsx_interior_led.html

is the coupe dome light configured the same way as the targa?

Ill check it out once I get home...work filters wont let me open the page. :frown:

I was about to order these but when going through your site it wants to charge me $15 for shipping. This seems a bit high for a 5 pack of bulbs. It also wants to charge me sales tax. I'm in WA and wasn't aware that I had to pay CA sales tax?

Thanks,
Brenten

I was about to order these but when going through your site it wants to charge me $15 for shipping. This seems a bit high for a 5 pack of bulbs. It also wants to charge me sales tax. I'm in WA and wasn't aware that I had to pay CA sales tax?

Thanks,
Brenten

Apologies I still need some work on the site, you're right if you are in WA no sales tax! I will PM you a solution.

thanks
rick

Thanks Rick, I appreciate it. Payment will be sent tonight :)

Brenten
Apologies I still need some work on the site, you're right if you are in WA no sales tax! I will PM you a solution.

thanks
rick

We just got a new shipment and will fulfill the backorders first ~ thanks to all for their patience.

6 kits are shipping out tomorrow so PM me for tracking info if you were on the list of orders pending!

I have 4 more kits ready to ship so no waiting right now :)

thanks
rick

We just got a new shipment and will fulfill the backorders first ~ thanks to all for their patience.

6 kits are shipping out tomorrow so PM me for tracking info if you were on the list of orders pending!

I have 4 more kits ready to ship so no waiting right now :)

thanks
rick

I received my shipment today 1991-1996 LED's. Easy to install and they are bright!! However I received 4 #2bulbs(top right in picture) which I installed in the driver sidefoot well, two doors, and one in the doom. also received 1 #2 bulb(bottom right in picture) that does not fit in the trunk?? where does it go?
Since I received only 5 bulbs did I get the 2002-2007 bulbs by mistake?
Thanks for the assistance. Brian
[email protected]

I received my shipment today 1991-1996 LED's. Easy to install and they are bright!! However I received 4 #2bulbs(top right in picture) which I installed in the driver sidefoot well, two doors, and one in the doom. also received 1 #2 bulb(bottom right in picture) that does not fit in the trunk?? where does it go?
Since I received only 5 bulbs did I get the 2002-2007 bulbs by mistake?
Thanks for the assistance. Brian
[email protected]

thanks Brian - good talking to you on the phone, I will get you the correct replacement bulb once we get our next shipment.

thanks guys for the patience as we sort through the bulb choices for various model year NSX's! :)

We shipped out 6 sets today so finally caught up on backorders.

I have 4 more sets in stock ready to ship as FYI....woohoo :cool:

It seems the 2001 NSX is same as the 2002+ models with a single dome light and wedge bulb for the driver footwell so the cutoff is <2000, whew....

It seems the 2001 NSX is same as the 2002+ models with a single dome light and wedge bulb for the driver footwell so the cutoff is <2000, whew....

Glad I could help...:wink:

Rick,

Thanks for the custom order and personal packaging. Hope to install them soon.

+1 on pictures of 02+ headlights with DRL installed on car.

sicarius82: Your order is going out today!

Rick,

Thanks. I received the shipping notification for the bulbs last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back