• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

mom, 4 kids booted off swa flight

FYI: Our policy at Delta is the flight is full and you complain PRIOR to departure about the fat ass next to you then they will remove the fat person! The Customer Service Rep may tell you otherwise because they would rather deal with you than deal with the awkwardness of the fat person, but official policy.... make the fat person buy two seats or take the next flight. You bought a whole seat, you get a whole seat.

This is very good to know as I usually always fly Delta. I can't wait to spot the next fatty at my gate who I usually guess correctly is going to be sitting next to me.

My observations.

The mother is a fat pig and should have been charged double for her seat/s.

All the adults have very few teeth left in their heads. What teeth are left are rotted.

The children lack attention, that whole attention deficit disorder 90% of the time is a deficit of attention from the parents part who do not pay attention to their children.

The grandmother has most likely been a pain in the ass to any man she has been with in the past and appears now to be a lesbian because all those men left her.

All of them could benefit from a strict diet.

Most likely on welfare.

The airline should have pitched them out the door at 35,000 feet and solved many more problems then just the kids being rowdy on the flight, well maybe just pitched the adults and adopt the kids out to families that might make something out of the children other than drags on the system.

I bet the BO smell was atrocious.

My observations.

All the adults have very few teeth left in their heads. What teeth are left are rotted.

The children lack attention, that whole attention deficit disorder 90% of the time is a deficit of attention from the parents part who do not pay attention to their children.

The grandmother has most likely been a pain in the ass to any man she has been with in the past and appears now to be a lesbian because all those men left her.

Most likely on welfare.

The airline should have pitched them out the door at 35,000 feet and solved many more problems then just the kids being rowdy on the flight, well maybe just pitched the adults and adopt the kids out to families that might make something out of the children other than drags on the system.

Steveny...

Please don't hold back in the future regarding the way you feel...:biggrin:

Doug

Steveny...

Please don't hold back in the future regarding the way you feel...:biggrin:

Doug

It's a whole new steveny. I have been tainted.:frown: I think I am going to claim I have postpartum stress disorder from dealing with people like the ones in the OP's video on a daily basis.

It's a whole new steveny. I have been tainted.:frown: I think I am going to claim I have postpartum stress disorder from dealing with people like the ones in the OP's video on a daily basis.

Go kiss your baby and give that wife of you'rs a hug. Call me tomorrow.:biggrin:

stevenny's assement of the family is a whole lot nicer than i thought about them in my head and probably what alot of you guys think in your heads:wink:

stevenny's assement of the family is a whole lot nicer than i thought about them in my head and probably what alot of you guys think in your heads:wink:

yeah but this whole PC shit has allowed these people to run right over top of the decent people of this earth. It's time to let these people know who they are and what people think of them. I am just so tired of watching this absolute drain of the resources which could be used by people who contribute rather than people who believe they are entitled just, because. NO EFFORT NO LUNCH!!!

Go kiss your baby and give that wife of you'rs a hug. Call me tomorrow.:biggrin:

The baby is sleeping. :smile: My friend, he is 86 years old and had seven children. I asked him what the best advice he could give me was. He said don't wake them up to admire them.:biggrin:

My observations.

Most likely on welfare.

Dude, you let em' have it. I always think on the side of optimism but there's too many coincidences. I do disagree on the door issue as if one were to open the door at 35k feet it would most likely depressurize the cabin and she would the inflate and fill up the entire inside of the cabin.

Dude, you let em' have it.

he let us have it? he let us listen to the hilarious bashing on that overly white trash family,

if only the family could see his post, or if only cnn would read his post on air while reporting the story,

when i first saw the story on cnn, i immediatley thought: "they should have a no uglies rule on cnn" its hard to go from betty nguyen to those fatties:mad:

To save face, the airline should have shuttled them over to "The Wal-mart". It's better than Disneyland to them.

Last edited:
http://www.kpho.com/news/16813576/detail.html

Dissappointing news- it appears this family of ham heads will get a refund from Southwest. I find it sad that the airline caved to publicity that was not neccessarily negative. I am still pleased with the actions of the flight crew though.

The news did not indicate if there were any stipulations- like "here is your money, you may never fly our friendly skies again".

I fly southwest regularly, and I sincerely hope this doesn't dissuade flight crews from acting similarly in the future.

P

Last edited:
yeah but this whole PC shit has allowed these people to run right over top of the decent people of this earth. It's time to let these people know who they are and what people think of them. I am just so tired of watching this absolute drain of the resources which could be used by people who contribute rather than people who believe they are entitled just, because. NO EFFORT NO LUNCH!!!
If there are two words that don't apply to this particular family, ...

Back