• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Momo L 4916 hub

Hi guys,

let me start with saying that i don't own a NSX. Or any other honda in fact. I do have interest in cars and as such like some of the honda models as well including the NSX but that is not what brought me here. What did, is that i'm a collector of momo steering wheels and i was recently sorting out the hubs that i've gathered over the years. With the hub i'm offering here i found out that i could not find it in any of my old brochures. Probably because it was meant for a car tht wasn't even built when the brochures were pressed... :) So google to the rescue and it didn't take me long to get here. I remember having been here before when i was once again practicing my google skills to find out more about the momo zagato. I know know that those were also used in the NSX type S zero, yet it isn't 100% the same as the zagato wheel. Anyway, it seems that these 4916 hubs are NLA and pretty wanted by some. The piece i have here is in very good condition i woud say but please decide for yourself by looking at the pics.

Price: let's see if there's any takers at 75€ excluding costs (shipping depends, i'm located in Belgium, Europe). Paypal friends and fam please. I'm not sure what to expect here so if interested, please don't start to pm me but reply dow below to keep things in order. First come, first served...

qB4rt7L.jpg

iZQGk8m.jpg

VchrXSt.jpg

Hi , do you stll have it for sale?

Hi guys,

let me start with saying that i don't own a NSX. Or any other honda in fact. I do have interest in cars and as such like some of the honda models as well including the NSX but that is not what brought me here. What did, is that i'm a collector of momo steering wheels and i was recently sorting out the hubs that i've gathered over the years. With the hub i'm offering here i found out that i could not find it in any of my old brochures. Probably because it was meant for a car tht wasn't even built when the brochures were pressed... :) So google to the rescue and it didn't take me long to get here. I remember having been here before when i was once again practicing my google skills to find out more about the momo zagato. I know know that those were also used in the NSX type S zero, yet it isn't 100% the same as the zagato wheel. Anyway, it seems that these 4916 hubs are NLA and pretty wanted by some. The piece i have here is in very good condition i woud say but please decide for yourself by looking at the pics.

Price: let's see if there's any takers at 75€ excluding costs (shipping depends, i'm located in Belgium, Europe). Paypal friends and fam please. I'm not sure what to expect here so if interested, please don't start to pm me but reply dow below to keep things in order. First come, first served...

qB4rt7L.jpg

iZQGk8m.jpg

VchrXSt.jpg

Back