• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Monterey County NSX

Anyone in Monterey county interested in a small group cruise in two weeks? Neville just got his car home and wants to go for a ride. Can't wait to see his ride.

Let us know what your availability on the weekend of 16th or 17th? I'll have to check my schedule too.

Another alternative, is to just wait for Feb 24th and all take a hour trip to the B.A. for the NSXCA meeting in Los Altos. I had a lot of fun at the last meeting.

MaximusNSX/Franspayellow97: I know you guys are itching to drive your X's. BTW Fran, friend of mine saw the 05 Imola Orange NSX at Costco the other day.

Where did you plan to go and what time?

Hey Steve,
How are you doing? Haven't seen you since Sept 07. Hope all is well.

Still trying to decide time and date that everyone's available. This weekend is out of the question for sure. Are you guys up to a longer 1hr 15min trip to the B.A., or just a local trip? We can also just meet up during the week after work. Let me P.M. the other guys. I'll keep you guys posted.

I'll be in PB this Thur. through Sat. and may have the NSX depending on the projected weather. If any interest, I would like to meet with other members for a NSX drive in the area. John Pearson

Last edited:
I'll be in PB this Thur. through Sat. and may have the NSX depending on the projected weather. If any interest, I would like to meet with other members for a NSX drive in the area. John Pearson

I see you'll be going to the AT&T. Cool, hope it does not rain. The last 4 years it always rains at the tournament.

We could do a 17 mile drive run in Pebble after work during the week if that works for others.

Wish I could meet and do a drive, but as is turn out, we can not get everything into the NSX that we need to bring on this trip. If I see you (your cars) around P.B., I try to catch up with you. Thank for the consideration of doing a drive. Regards, John Pearson

Sounds like a good idea. Let's book a local run to Pebble Beach after work. My next availability would be next Friday 2/16/08.

You seem closer to the other NSX owners, let them know and see whether they are also interested.

You seem closer to the other NSX owners, let them know and see whether they are also interested.

sorta off-topic:

Steve, I was wondering if you had any pics of your car on this site with the supercharger?

I definitely want to get the CTSC for the NSX since I love the quality/sound in my s2000 kit. Is that setup still available new somewhere? I heard Comptech was out of business......

thanks
rick

Couldn't ask for better weather today. Drove the NSX today around Monterey, Carmel, and 17 mile drive in Pebble Beach. I don't think there is a better scenic drive than this. Drove though Pacific Grove down along the coast. It was so clear and beautiful.

BTW: My ARK exhaust just arrived at the door:

DSC01041.JPG

I'm going to install it Friday afternoon. Hope it sound good.

Last edited:
Latest update: We are going to shoot for a local drive this Saturday 2/16/08 at 9:30 ish. So far 3 of us will be attending FranSpaYellow97/ Neville / MaximusNSX/ myself.

See you guys Sat.

GT

Last edited:
Back