• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new 830hp NSX neighbor ....

I had a chance meeting last weekend at a local charity car show and ran across an 830hp:eek:twin turbo beast and it's owner, Shaylor who just moved here from NJ.. Can't wait to go for a ride in the beast.:biggrin:

He said it makes his GTR feel slow:tongue:

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 563
Who built it (what turbo system?) What internals? What tuning?

Very interesting

SOS ....it's the biggest turbo they've ever done in an NSX... He also has a ton of nsx-r parts on the car...

It will pretty much kill any car that tries it. A true super car killer.

The best part power aside is that's it's semi stock looking.

Last edited:
Nice to see he got it running. I purchased an R bar from him. I believe he hoping for a 1000 HP, but 830 HP is pretty sweet. I bet it will run forever.

I didn't know that kind oh HP could be squeezed from these. So whats the maximum HP someones gotten from these? Need more pics.:wink:

was this the young fellow from Mass. that was friends with turbo2go?

I believe it is. Car makes 1,000 hp but is "de-tuned" to current levels. Another NSX in the hood.

That is Danny's car from Las Vegas.

If you are talking about the above NSX then no but if talking about the NSX from the first post here then yes.

wrong ..I'm asking about who is bringing the beer to your upcoming bbq party where attendance is mandatory,or else those not attending are scourged... :tongue:

wrong ..I'm asking about who is bringing the beer to your upcoming bbq party where attendance is mandatory,or else those not attending are scourged... :tongue:

I don't know who's bring the beer but I'm bringing Tequila so you better show up or else!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Someday i would love to do what ken did for a while after retiring early.... randomly travel the country attending the various regions events...remember..."stay thirsty"

Back