• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Monthly Meeting June 2nd

Once again, I am putting this out to see if anyone is still interested in having this monthly meeting. Please shout out and chime in with a suggestion or two. So far this month, I have one speaker regarding Vielside product lines.

When: June 2nd
Where: South Coast Acura
Time: 6pm
Activities: BS'ing about our ride :tongue:

Mostly, I will not be able to make it to this meeting. As such, I am looking for a host. Any volunteer?

Count me in + 1 guest.

Calvin,

I just confirmed with Richard @ Bulletproof he will be more than happy to come and speak at this meeting. Richard is a sales representative that works at Bulletproofautomotive.com a company that distributes original Marga Hills, Veilside, Advan, Exedy and a few other high end products made for the NSX.

Here is a link of all the NSX products Bulletproof Automotive can provide to anyone interested.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/catalog-searchresult.php?make=10

Calvin:

I'll be there and I can host the meeting THIS Month! :wink:

I can give Steve K. a call and let him know how many folks on Tuesday.

So this is a call to everyone to post here and I will let SCA know how many folks to plan for for the meeting. :smile:

:cool:

yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Thanks Steve :biggrin:

Son, let Richard know he is as good as a thumb up :D

Ca AGNSX said:
Calvin:

I'll be there and I can host the meeting THIS Month! :wink:

I can give Steve K. a call and let him know how many folks on Tuesday.

So this is a call to everyone to post here and I will let SCA know how many folks to plan for for the meeting. :smile:

:cool:

PoohBEAR said:
yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Thanks Steve :biggrin:

Son, let Richard know he is as good as a thumb up :D

No problem. Calvin is it ok for me to give Richard your number so I can have him contact you?

I'd like to go, might even have a car by then!
LOL LOL
(on the look out for a 91-93 /lo. mi. / stocker, getting very close)
Will stop by either way, with or without an NSX.
Thurs @ 6:00 Costa Mesa. :wink:

I'm going to be in LA all next week. I really want to attend this meeting so I can meet some West Coast owners.
Would someone be willing to meet me and show me the way? We are are staying in Redondo Beach.
Anybody able to help out???? I will have my lap top with me so I can keep track of this thread.
TIA

92NSX said:
I'm going to be in LA all next week. I really want to attend this meeting so I can meet some West Coast owners.
Would someone be willing to meet me and show me the way? We are are staying in Redondo Beach.
Anybody able to help out???? I will have my lap top with me so I can keep track of this thread.
TIA
PMd you.

Can we have it at Hooters next month?????
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back