• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More Carbon Fiber NSX Interior Trim pieces: Airbox Cover, door sills, shift knobs....

To be very honest, we are not looking to build CF parts that already have been done by others unless there is a demand.

We are thinking to do the secondary door sills (2 piece section that is where the gas release cap is located along with the leather portion)

What about these 3 pieces (shown are wrapped in vinyl at this time)

Pm you,would like to do a complete interior package on the carbon fiber including dash pod PM me with pricing
THANK YOU

thanks, PM replied!

Look for many new NSX products coming later this year as we slowly catch up.....

Are those Nsx door handles or S2k?

The door handles and cups are from an s2000. We have not done NSX door handles yet but a few have asked about it.

These are really limited items so in general we only make them when people order it.

i would like to have carbon fiber door panels, both driver and pssnger. i'll be interested if you can make these. im located socal. pm me. tks

i would like to have carbon fiber door panels, both driver and pssnger. i'll be interested if you can make these. im located socal. pm me. tks

As you know the NSX door panel consists of many pieces / parts.

What parts do you want in CF? example: door handles, leather inserts, lower portion, upper portion?

We can build anything you want in CF once order is confirmed and paid for. The larger the piece the more costly it gets. We specialize in steering wheels and smaller detail oriented interior trim. In general we do not do external aero parts or anything large since the cost gets very prohibitive.

thanks

www.euroboutique.us

Some fresh new parts just got finished!

We have one set available right now if anyone is interested.

Just to get your imagination going we can do pretty much any INTERIOR / ENGINE trim pieces. here's some more goodies for some of our s2000 clients:

I need some sills.... my oem one is starting to peel off.... can you PM me a price

- - - Updated - - -

And will you do a glovebox?

I need some sills.... my oem one is starting to peel off.... can you PM me a price

- - - Updated - - -

And will you do a glovebox?

Glovebox is no problem - just need it sent here!

We are thinking to build some engine parts for the compartment. Would there be any interest in a CF cross-brace?

I understand that it is difficult and expensive to make these parts and a lot of them use an oem core to build on as they are an overlay.

But I agree the one turn off Is the cost vs what you are wiling to put into the car long term

We appreciate all the interest guys, PM's replied!

As for cost - it's all relative to market size and mass production. Comparing something like Seibon to us is like Goliath to David. We hand make each piece in a small office and takes us roughly 4-6 weeks to produce EACH part. Nothing is mass produced nor is it possible with the very small volumes we do. Our parts are for those who want something unique for their NSX. If you want cheap, we are not the best place to go and we have said this many times. We only sell parts worthy that we would put in our own NSX's. We do use the best quality materials in everything from our steering wheels to our CF parts and our warranty speaks for itself. Where else are you going to find a vendor who will repair any issues for FREE?

We offer a 1 year warranty on all CF parts from cracking, yellowing, or any item that needs repair. Again our products are the absolute best in quality and we will be at NSXPO 2015 as a vendor. Please stop by and touch/feel this stuff for yourself.

thank you all :)

We appreciate all the interest guys, PM's replied!

As for cost - it's all relative to market size and mass production. Comparing something like Seibon to us is like Goliath to David. We hand make each piece in a small office and takes us roughly 4-6 weeks to produce EACH part. Nothing is mass produced nor is it possible with the very small volumes we do. Our parts are for those who want something unique for their NSX. If you want cheap, we are not the best place to go and we have said this many times. We only sell parts worthy that we would put in our own NSX's. We do use the best quality materials in everything from our steering wheels to our CF parts and our warranty speaks for itself. Where else are you going to find a vendor who will repair any issues for FREE?

We offer a 1 year warranty on all CF parts from cracking, yellowing, or any item that needs repair. Again our products are the absolute best in quality and we will be at NSXPO 2015 as a vendor. Please stop by and touch/feel this stuff for yourself.

thank you all :)
Understood. To make a long story short, we all want these parts! It is just very high dollar, kinda like procaR. Absolutely astonishing parts you and him have, but well out of reach to normal folk.

Back