• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mosport trackday video

Great vids! Don't worry about not being able to keep up with our Senior Member - - he won't remember that you didn't pass him. :biggrin:

Great Video. The MPS is pretty impressive. what mods do you have?

btw, it trucks looked pretty impressive :eek:

The full list minus a cage. Tires were Avon Tech R 225/45/17
brakes are Stoptech fronts with Hawk HT10 pads

NSXLuvr said:
Great Video. The MPS is pretty impressive. what mods do you have?

btw, it trucks looked pretty impressive :eek:

Nice vids. I like your car it seems pretty fast. Ive always been a fan of that car. I think racing trucks on the road is pretty retarded though...

Those trucks are track only-all are trailered.

Awesome videos, thanks for posting them up! I was there on the saturday and I had the privilege of getting a ride in that "hellaciously fast NSX" ;-) Thanks again to Peter for the nail-biting ride, I loved every second of it! :eek:

adelaide said:
Great videos, I was there last week as well.

Where was the camera mounted, the shots are great!

I have a suction cup mount for outside the car here are some shots:

virspeed3.JPG

virspeed4.JPG

virspeed1.JPG

vir3.JPG

I bought it from www.filmtools.com for $99 - but it shakes at high speed (4th gear) so I bought a supplemental tie down kit for $240 which works great.
http://store.yahoo.com/cinemasupplies/succupmoun.html

Mounted backwards is fun
http://www.msprotege.com/members/Wesman II/1/tailcam2.wmv

Yes I put a $20 UV filter on the lens to protect it, but I realize it is living dangerously for a camera. I keep it pretty far from the wheels for now. I will get some plexiglass to shield it soon. Also I put some masking tape over the mic, or else all you get is wind roar.

Nice vid! I thought you were way fast for regular MPS until I saw the intercooler ;) how much power are you putting down with the turbo? Either way, nice ride :)

probably in the 200hp-220hp range @ 9psi (safe level, not much torque steer) for that video. You'll notice Pete does a number on me up the back straight. I have had it as high as 15psi, which might be 275hp I'm guessing.

Back