• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Most Fun for $25,000 (Car and Driver article)

That first comment is just absurd but its the internet. What do you expect?

Thats an awesome collection, I would love to have any of them. I still think its crazy that '90-94 NSXs have stayed around $25-$30k for the past 8 years. Talk about resale value.....

Fortunately, www.nsxprime.com houses a strong and knowledgeable owners’ community and is bursting with information.

Nice plug for NSX Prime on that article. :biggrin:

although his NSX suffered a rare catastrophic engine failure caused by a broken harmonic-balancer pulley that led to a jump of the timing belt. Sax replaced the engine with a $4500 used one, which was the cheapest fix.

Where can I get that engine? haha. Most I've seen here are 10k..

niM

supra turbo vs 00 style e55 vs nsx vs ram srt10 vs e46 m3 holy frekin god this is one of the best comparisons of all time, the only thing its missing is a 04-05 s2000:frown: these are all great performance cars

<reading currently:smile:

Funny, I didn't realize this thread had anything to do with the NSX when I first glanced at it...and definitely didn't expect to see keN SaX and his NSX featured in the article. His celebrity now extends beyond the NSXCA and NSX Prime! :D

Last edited:
yeah, especialy since the mentioned nsxprime.com in the article:cool:

quite a bite more accurate info than when the nsx was on 101 cars you must drive:tongue:

Congratulations Ken Sax - You and your car are in Car and Driver

I just got the new issue of car and driver.....

And who do i see on the cover ......... Ken's Nsx...

I flipped through the pages....and there standing by the NSX is Ken...

Congratulation Ken.....

Re: Congratulation Ken Sax - You and your car are in Car and driver

Great article. Well done Ken!

most_fun_for_25_000_feature_submodel_full.jpg

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...5_000_feature+t-1991–94_acura_nsx+page-3.html

I just got the new issue of car and driver.....

And who do i see on the cover ......... Ken's Nsx...

I flipped through the pages....and there standing by the NSX is Ken...

Congratulation Ken.....
Scan please.

Congrats Ken! What amazes me is that he kept his mouth shut about it, I'd be so excited I'd have to tell everyone, but he's probably known for months this was coming! If you ever have a secret to tell that you don't want retold, I guess Ken is the one to share it with :).

Congrats Ken! What amazes me is that he kept his mouth shut about it, I'd be so excited I'd have to tell everyone, but he's probably known for months this was coming! If you ever have a secret to tell that you don't want retold, I guess Ken is the one to share it with :).

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103266 :tongue:

Edit: Not fast enough

Last edited:

I take it back, DON'T TELL KEN ANY OF YOUR SECRETS!!!!! :) :) :) With no NSX any longer, I just tend to follow the off topic section now. If it's not mentioned here, I almost certainly haven't seen it.

I take it back, DON'T TELL KEN ANY OF YOUR SECRETS!!!!! :) :) :) With no NSX any longer, I just tend to follow the off topic section now. If it's not mentioned here, I almost certainly haven't seen it.
lol, if you only log onto off topic then this site is just ...Prime :tongue:

congrats to honda for building such a fine car.

congrats to ken sax for being included in the article.

my biggest congrats go to the oft-unacknowledged lud for creating and maintaining prime and the members who contribute to make it the great resource - and community - that it is, as acknowledged in the article:

"Fortunately, www.nsxprime.com houses a strong and knowledgeable owners’ community and is bursting with information. "

i will try to locate and buy this issue of car and driver - something i have not done in many years - for my records / future owners of my car.

Last edited:
Back