• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moto thread - MotoGP ; WorldSBK ; MotoAmerica ; etc.

Huge Rossi fan here! Amazing rider even at 37. The reason I owned a Yamaha bike :)

I like for the Ducati teams - factory or satellite - GP & SBK - to do well but , yea , VR46 is hard not to root for in the GP races.
Always wish the Milwaukee BMW team in SBK are in the lead group.

Last edited:
it is too bad BMW pulled the plug on their factory program a few years back. they were a continual front runner and race winner. dunno what their thinking was?

i love watching Chaz ride the Panigale though, that kid is on it. now if Stoner would do a few wildcards on the Desmosedici...

and an outright and unmatched balls out blitzkrieg run through the middle of the race:

and a really good save going through the gravel early on. That save paved the way to what happened the rest of the way. Without that save, he would have been done right there.

pays to be a proficient dirt bike rider in your off time.

Summer break - mid August for MotoGP and mid September for SBK for the season to return.

Latest news is the FIM is going to outlaw winglets on the GP bikes next season.

Update :

After Q1 & Q2 at the red bull ring , this should prove to be an interesting race tomorrow !!

Last edited:
Outstanding Ducati podium !! Borgo Panigale !! The red horsepower bike stood out on the Red Bull horsepower track. What beautiful scenery surrounds that track. There was a great look in the pit garage at the finish that showed Gigi & Casey embracing and celebrating the P1 and P2 result !! Go Ducati !!

Now on to the Czech Republic.
It's going to be nice to have some races, 3 in the next 4 weeks !!

One of the better races in the wet. Congrats to Cal #35 !!! First career GP win. His team had the great tire strategy that proved to be the choice that put him to the front & take the checkers.
Rain - the great equalizer

93 just increasing at lead! Lol at Ducati going back to losing races. Lmfao @ Lorenzo swapping bikes 3x times

Considering what a lemon this year's Honda bike is, Marquez' run is remarkable!

What is it with Italian race teams and strategy??

Lorenzo is have an "annus horribilis" say what! He just can't seem to put a couple of good meeting together at the moment.

Well done to Crutchlow, nice to see the underdog get up.

What is going on with Pedrosa?? I can't believe he still has his ride........

Back