• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Motorcycle riding day

whiteNSXs said:
How many of the NW/San Francisco NSXers would like to go riding together someday?
Steve

Steve, you are not talking about the upcoming "Gay Parade" right?:confused:

larrynsx said:
Steve, you are not talking about the upcoming "Gay Parade" right?:confused:
Yeah, I will be wearing my chaps, of course without the pants. I need to also borrow a leather whip from D'Ecosse. LOL.:biggrin: :biggrin:
No, I am talking about riding a real sport bike carving the mountain. The gay guys ride Harleys in their parade.:wink:
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
...I need to also borrow a leather whip from D'Ecosse. LOL.:biggrin: :biggrin: ...
Hey - what did I do to deserve that?<!--StartFragment -->
crap.gif

Sight of you in your ass-less chaps is probably scarier than that old avatar you used to have. <!--StartFragment -->
hysterical.gif

You can go dancing with Vito in them too.

dance33qx.gif

Yeah - I'd be up for that some time - haven't had a spare weekend in a long time though - this weekend is going to rain too <!--StartFragment -->
depresse.gif

You guys crack me up. :eek: Maybe we should take a poll to see how many NSX owners have motorcycles. I use to ride but don't own a sportsbike anymore. I could get one and ride with you guys. Keep me posted.

klr01tlr said:
Count me in! Where?

I saw you have a 88 Mazda RX-7 TII w/ chevy 350ci-3spd drag car in your signature and one of my friends has three Mazda RX-7 TII with Camaro engines and trannys. His name is Bob Evans. Do you happen to know him? He also has a team of five Shelby Cobras.

D'Ecosse said:
Hey - what did I do to deserve that?<!--StartFragment -->
crap.gif

[/IMG]
Haha, cause you will be one of the 4 Kens that I ride with. I have 3 riding friends and they are all named Ken. I just thought of you.:biggrin:
So the route would be meeting or riding together to the 4 corners at Alice's. Then riding on 84 to Pescadero(sp?) to have lunch. Someone told me that there is a very nice eatery there. Does anyone know where? Then perhaps riding back to Alice's and go home afterwards.
What do you guys think?
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Haha, cause you will be one of the 4 Kens that I ride with. I have 3 riding friends and they are all named Ken. I just thought of you.:biggrin:
So the route would be meeting or riding together to the 4 corners at Alice's. Then riding on 84 to Pescadero(sp?) to have lunch. Someone told me that there is a very nice eatery there. Does anyone know where? Then perhaps riding back to Alice's and go home afterwards.
What do you guys think?
Steve
the name of the restaurant is duarte's, basic info is:

Duarte's Restaurant (650/879-0464) in Pescadero is famous for its seafood and local produce specialties, such as artichoke soup.

it's got great food, good people.

hal

larrynsx said:
I saw you have a 88 Mazda RX-7 TII w/ chevy 350ci-3spd drag car in your signature and one of my friends has three Mazda RX-7 TII with Camaro engines and trannys. His name is Bob Evans. Do you happen to know him? He also has a team of five Shelby Cobras.
Nope, can't say that I do. Does he drag or road race?

Four corners sounds good. Has anyone been there lately? Last time that I heard, lots of dirt and gravel all over the place from the rain last month. I haven't been down there for a few years. hwy 9 is one of my fav's.

So what does everyone ride here? Either my gsxr or 1krr for me.

klr01tlr said:
Nope, can't say that I do. Does he drag or road race?

Four corners sounds good. Has anyone been there lately? Last time that I heard, lots of dirt and gravel all over the place from the rain last month. I haven't been down there for a few years. hwy 9 is one of my fav's.

So what does everyone ride here? Either my gsxr or 1krr for me.
Really? I have not been to 4-corners for at least 2 years now but would like to check out other routes too.
I ride a 1995 NSR250SP, a 1992 NSR250SP, a 2000 CBR929RR, and a few YSR50s.
Steve

Back