• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Movie of S2000 with great sounding exhaust

My friend has a 02 with an 04 engine swap, running the 02 ecu (9,000rpm red line), J's Racing header, exhaust and a complete weight reduction....hard top with no convertible, bumper beams, light weigh Volks, AEM intake (and EMS on the works), and its a beast. And incredible sound, will try to set up a video. Hangs with a 911 Carrera2 until 135mph.

These assholes have no respect for other people's lives. You can see at the last run that the G35 was actually driving on the shoulder of a 2/3 lane highway. There was a car that was coming from the opposite direction passing in between them. :mad:
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
These assholes have no respect for other people's lives. You can see at the last run that the G35 was actually driving on the shoulder of a 2/3 lane highway. There was a car that was coming from the opposite direction passing in between them. :mad:
Steve

Both cars they passed were going in the same direction as they were. Still no respect for other people's lives, but not quite as bad as passing oncoming traffic on the opposite shoulder.

ChopsJazz said:
Great video of street racing at night passing people at over 120 mph. :rolleyes:

I want the last 5 minutes of my life back.

Relax...

As I was watching the video. I smiled at the sound of the exhaust and the overall spirited driving but at the same time felt bad that I'm enjoying this media knowing that your putting the public's life in danger. :frown:

We all know it's a crazy stunt and can preach about the danger of it all, but I'm sure we all done it at least once in our life.

Please be safe and I hope life fills you with open highways :wink:

Yes the driving was dangerous.
Yes it was a stupid risk to the public.

BUT....

That S2000 did sound nice, and it OWNED ALL THE WAY! :D So if I were a cop, i'd excuse the S2000 driver because at least he won. ;)

dave22 said:
Both cars they passed were going in the same direction as they were. Still no respect for other people's lives, but not quite as bad as passing oncoming traffic on the opposite shoulder.
You are right. They both passed the car SO fast that it looked like it was going to the opposite direction. The speed must have been something like 140mph.
Steve

Back