• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

M's super cleaner & Carbon Fibre door handle

just got my M's Super Cleaner & Carbon Fibre Handle, and change my S2K antenna w/ AUDI A3 antenna, I know some of you might not like it . . . I just thought looks like most of the new car with that kind of antenna

cheers :smile:

mypic121.JPG

mypic122.JPG

mypic124.JPG

NSXsan said:
just got my M's Super Cleaner & Carbon Fibre Handle, and change my S2K antenna w/ AUDI A3 antenna, I know some of you might not like it . . . I just thought looks like most of the new car with that kind of antenna

cheers :smile:

NSXsan,

Great photos.... I love what you have done with your engine bay!

AU_NSX said:
NSXsan,

Great photos.... I love what you have done with your engine bay!

thanks AU_NSX

I hope we can meet up on the next meeting

djjoonie said:
IMO i like this antenna better than the s2k ones!!
Super clean engine bay! :eek:

thats what I thought too, I think its much better than the s2k

thanks

NSXsan,

Awesome stuff!!! Those door handles are must haves for me. Would look great with silver interior as well. How do you do your engine bay so nice?? That's cleaner than most restaurant's kitchens around here!! You have a beautiful car. Take care.

Doc C

dippy9 said:
Very nice Laski

Better stop soon, starting to make us melbourne look outdated. :biggrin:

Love the engine!!!!

cmon peter, you know this car make everyone addictive to mod :biggrin:

I hope, I'll see you in GOR cruise next year

Doc C said:
NSXsan,

Awesome stuff!!! Those door handles are must haves for me. Would look great with silver interior as well. How do you do your engine bay so nice?? That's cleaner than most restaurant's kitchens around here!! You have a beautiful car. Take care.

Doc C

those door handle my friend help me in Japan, its cost around 85000 yen, I know its not cheap but I need it since mine was broken,

thanks for that :smile:

92NSX said:
Any mods required to do the S2k or Audi antenna swap?

i'm using the s2k base so yes u required to modify it

I just saw the M's cleaner very nice I need to get one or a gruppe M which is really identical except its in CF. NSXSAN has one of the nicest engine bays around especially with that sexy engine cover :) !

Back