• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mugen F1 LE NSX

I wonder if there really is such a model or if it's all in the owners head.

Lets hope its the latter 'cause he's f*cked that car up good. :frown:

A Mugen Honda was never available directly from Honda. It's possible the owner took it to Mugen to have the work done however this is not a car commissioned by Honda.

The only "special editions" of the NSX were the Type-R, Type-S/S-Zero (all unavailable in North America) and the Zanardi Edition for N. America. I suppose the NSX-R GT would also qualify.

This guy made up the name. Mugen "F1" model was not a smart thing to say, since Mugen wasn't involved in F1 till after Honda pulled out in 1992. Everything seems to be customized but not factory done. Cool idea, and car doesn't look bad at all.

I have a picture of the factory Mugen NSX in my profile. The picture was taken back in 2000. To be honest with you, the car really didn't look that good in person.

think about it..if it were a mugen honda, don tyou think there would be some mugen parts? so far I didnt say anything from mugen listed...

Back