• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mugen NSX RR

Tokyo Autosalon 2009:

30vj5hi.jpg

mkhd3k.jpg

1z6e2qt.jpg

fcnqyg.jpg

2hgu1wm.jpg

a1srwz.jpg

Interesting...longitudinal engine layout. Looks photochop(ish) though. And check out the tire widths.

Looks like a transformer to me! The front looks like it sticks out 6 inches from the doors -- looks awful.

Looks like a transformer to me! The front looks like it sticks out 6 inches from the doors -- looks awful.

+1, why do they keep messing with this model and just get on with the one they just ceased, I guess somethings are to good to let go.

longitudinal mounted engine. which means rear mounted transmission.

the tire widths along with the not very aggressively offset wheels suggests the whole suspension has been reworked to account for the additional width of the car. it looks awesome.

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS TEASE US WITH THESE CONCEPTS??? hah

it would be awesome if mugen released this.

Ill have a set of those mirrors thank you. Mugen, u can keep the rest... unless u put that new Honda V10 in there!

Talk about beating a dead horse.

Last edited:
The whole car looks stupid!! Come on if you want to design a new car, or even a new body, start from scratch, That thing has more add ons and bumped out parts than the late Anna Nichol Smith!!!!:tongue::tongue:

The whole car looks stupid!! Come on if you want to design a new car, or even a new body, start from scratch, That thing has more add ons and bumped out parts than the late Anna Nichol Smith!!!!:tongue::tongue:

here is the inspiration for the design, now you tell me if you still think vents on the fender looks stupid

IMG_4330.JPG

2007-super-gt-champions-ralph-firman-and-daisuke-ito-arta-nsx.jpg

2473476116_c9d6051ded.jpg

Last edited:
Tokyo Autosalon 2009:

30vj5hi.jpg

mkhd3k.jpg

1z6e2qt.jpg

fcnqyg.jpg

2hgu1wm.jpg

a1srwz.jpg

MAN O MAN THAT THING IS HIDEOUS!!!! I HATE IT I HATE IT

I prefer the clean lines of a completely stock nsx, why would anyone do this to a nsx, it makes me sick I tell you!!!

It looks like a kit car
Why are they trying to make it look like a Ferrari
Racer Wannabe

......totally disgusting

I'm gonna go wax my totally stock nsx with zaino and then post alot of pictures of it....

Last edited:
The longitude engine mounting is asking for twin turbos...imagine.

MAN O MAN THAT THING IS HIDEOUS!!!! I HATE IT I HATE IT

I prefer the clean lines of a completely stock nsx, why would anyone do this to a nsx, it makes me sick I tell you!!!

It looks like a kit car
Why are they trying to make it look like a Ferrari
Racer Wannabe

......totally disgusting

I'm gonna go wax my totally stock nsx with zaino and then post alot of pictures of it....

i thought it looks pretty badass to have a super GT 500 class nsx replica for the street. i mean kane you sell a kit similar to this, are you trying to ruin your own business ? lol.

I hate widebody nsx's, I completely hate them and I would never EVER own one or drive one.

I don't even want to stand next to one

:biggrin:

Dude, that's car just.... Made me jizzed all over my seat....:biggrin:

About time Mugen did some thing with the NSX again... it's been over someting like 15 years since they touch the NSX.

Back