• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 1st NSX drive!!!

Wow, all I can say. My friend let me drive his 94 today and wow!!! I mean all I can say is wow! lmfao!

Anyway, I have a question. Do later models have tilt (up and down) steering wheels? His went in and out but not up and down. My right leg was touching the steering wheel and center piece. Only thing I didnt like but i can def get use to it if i had too..lol

Last edited:
all models have tilt and telescopic wheel. you have to look for the levers on the left side and the bottom of the steering column to adjust it.

Ah, ok...guess i gotta get down there and check. I did a search and saw tilt as an option but we couldnt figure it out (him because its set perfect for him so he doesnt mess with it...me because I dont own one yet) lol.

Manh, figure that out clown! I wanna sit in it again lol

Anyway, I have a question. Do later models have tilt (up and down) steering wheels? His went in and out but not up and down.

As s14_tat, et al. noted all year NSX steering wheels come from the factory with tilt and telescopic functions. The tilt lever is located directly under the column on the underside. Just pull it toward you. The column itself is spring-loaded to rise so to lower it push the column down to overcome the slight spring tension and release the lever when it's low (or high) enough.

Last edited:
thanks.

Yea i needed to try and raise it up just a little. My leg was right on the wheel. :redface:

Erik, my bad buddy for not knowing how to adjust my own sterring wheel.

Come down to San Diego and you can drive it again. I just got the prospeed stage 3 chip and the car runs so much better now then when you drove it yesterday.

Uh oh...you'll never be the same again.:wink:

My boy Brandon went for the drive with me and he wants one too now...he didnt even drive it!!!!

the first time that i saw NSX was in acura website, and then it knew that it was my dream car. after the first time that i sitted into it and had a ride (because i couldn't drive manual yet, my friend tested it for me LOL), i bought it with no doubt.

I cant wait to drive an NSX for the first time! I am just about to finish up my project S. Once that is done i will get the NSX and start on that. BTW whats come after the NSX or is that a question someone who hasnt driven one yet asks?

...feel the power of the Force. As the car is living, all other living things are channeled through it...

...but beware the Dark Side. Be good and reasonable... :wink:

Back