• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my 2 cents....

Thanks for the insight :biggrin:
:: starts saving his pennies ::

It definitely is. However, once you have one, and become a member of Prime, the problem is that you can no longer control your continuous pursuit of making your NSX, 1, better looking, 2, better performed and 3, better looking. You will find that you stop investing in the stock market and instead invest in your NSX. Your better half will feel that the NSX is taking over his/her place. Lastly, you can't wait until you drive it the next time.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek:

Although I do not personally own an NSX as of now, I know that I will soon be a future owner. I have never driven one, but rather been in the passenger seat of a 2004 nsx-t recently. I know that I will love this car.

ownership is fantastic, an 11 on scale of 1-10

i 100% agree. Out of all the new and used cars Ive owned, my 92 is the best by far. Im lucky since I dont have to invest to much into it. The previous owner had already invested nearly 15k in mods and upkeep and did everything exactly how I wanted it.

supra2nv,

haha...I agree with your post but I've had my Imola 3 weeks now and put on more mileage than you -LOL :tongue:

Are you still selling yours? I saw it listed on Autotrader...

Come on...you know you want to keep it. I still swear if you drove it more you'd never sell it.

Jetpilot

It definitely is. . You will find that you stop investing in the stock market and instead invest in your NSX. Your better half will feel that the NSX is taking over his/her place. Lastly, you can't wait until you drive it the next time.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek:

You will prob be better off investing in a NSX than the stock market at this time. :tongue:

supra2nv,

haha...I agree with your post but I've had my Imola 3 weeks now and put on more mileage than you -LOL :tongue:

Are you still selling yours? I saw it listed on Autotrader...

Come on...you know you want to keep it. I still swear if you drove it more you'd never sell it.

Jetpilot

not for sale....i paid for the ad, and it's just sitting there lol..it's not for sale.

I bought the car with 2800 miles on it, drove it back to cali, so it had 3200 miles on it. I put 1000 since...it's been 9 months. So I am driving it :)

I am considering buying a 2nd one as well...convincing the wife will be the hard part. I will wait till bonus season, then will have more leverage with her lol

I found it better not to tell the wife.

Now...where the hell do I hide it?
:smile:

Pics soon...hope to close mid week.

WTF am I doing with 2 NSX's? Man...the wife is going to be pissed. I better start thinking up some good reasons...

How does "This one has an extra gear...gets better gas mileage" sound? :confused:

I sure hope its an Imola! The only reason I say that is because my Fiance was on the fence about me spending so much on another NSX until she saw the color...all of a sudden it was like "WOW! I know why you wanted it so bad now"...

LOL. :biggrin:

I sure hope its an Imola! The only reason I say that is because my Fiance was on the fence about me spending so much on another NSX until she saw the color...all of a sudden it was like "WOW! I know why you wanted it so bad now"...

LOL. :biggrin:

Imola was my favorite color. I love orange...I've had two orange cars in my lifetime...I was planning on replacing my current NSX with an orange one...in fact, I knew that it would be the color to eventually get me out of the car....

That is, until the wife saw pics of the Imola cars. She hated them.

I have balls...but I'm not stupid. So I'm going with a more neutral color. The Imola will have to wait! (and there just so happens to be a few for sale right now, trust me, I'm watching!)

The 2003 that I'm picking up is black. He's a member on this forum...he's local... and he's asking a very fair price.

I could be more picky if I didn't already have a silver one in the garage. At this point I'm just going to consider myself lucky and take what I can get.

The 2003 that I'm picking up is black. He's a member on this forum...he's local... and he's asking a very fair price.

I could be more picky if I didn't already have a silver one in the garage. At this point I'm just going to consider myself lucky and take what I can get.

Indeed you are a lucky man! Congrats on the 2003 Black NSX and you'll love it! Targa kicks butt! I've had my top off almost everyday since receiving her.

Black is an amazing color for the NSX. What color interior?

Indeed you are a lucky man! Congrats on the 2003 Black NSX and you'll love it! Targa kicks butt! I've had my top off almost everyday since receiving her.

Black is an amazing color for the NSX. What color interior?

Wish it were red, but it's the black interior. Hey, it's not done until money exchanges hands. So gonna try to not get too excited yet.

I think I'd like to do the Type R carpet and some nice seats...(probably not Type R's, but something cool).

It already has stacy skirts, downforce type r wing and diffuser and front lip. It's a great looking car.

I was about to do the '02+ conversion on my '91..but I decided that I wanted the Targa. I think the SC should match really well with the 6spd and larger 3.2 engine as well. The wait is killing me!

It's going to be pretty weird seeing two NSX's in the garage. I definitely know I have a problem now!

It definitely is. However, once you have one, and become a member of Prime, the problem is that you can no longer control your continuous pursuit of making your NSX, 1, better looking, 2, better performed and 3, better looking. You will find that you stop investing in the stock market and instead invest in your NSX. Your better half will feel that the NSX is taking over his/her place. Lastly, you can't wait until you drive it the next time.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek:

LOL
couldnt have said it better myself

Back