• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 6 year Prime Anniversary!

1-24-2004! Boy does time fly. Alot of good friends over the years, and sadly some have passed or are now out of the scene. I remember flying to VA to buy my first NSX and driving it home in a snow storm! Wild nights at NSXPO's all over the country, the constant modding of my 92, the addition to my collection of the Zanardi, a room in my house filled with NSX memorabilia, and the memories go on and on. Alot of fun, over 6400 posts and Im looking forward to another 6 years! I thank you all from bottom of heart for helping me grow as a person, an enthusiast, and from a kid to a man! :biggrin: I'll see you all at NSXPO in Vegas!

I think it's about time you change your pic to some other hot chic. You should probably make that an annual thing.

I was debating using my girlfriend or something non-chic related. :redface:

Heres your new avatar, maybe mines too!

:wink:

Ah yes Mike I remember how psyched you were at xpo 04.You were proud of your OZ wheels.I also fondly remember you as the guy who sports "shants" the merger of the pant and short both meeting somewhere between the knee and the ankle:biggrin:

1-24-2004! Boy does time fly. Alot of good friends over the years, and sadly some have passed or are now out of the scene.

I'll see you all at NSXPO in Vegas!

Hi

Congrats. I have not that many posts on the forum. Does that mean that I have a life? No I do not think so. My big passion in life is the NSX and enjoys all the time I have owning one.

Yes time flies. Many good friend and some have passed. I was close to not keep on beeing a happy NSX driver/owner, but I did prevail.

I will see you at NSXPO Vegas. Planning is going just fine for my trip over there. I will be that overweight strange foreign dude which thanks to Prime writes better english than he talks (nobody here to talk english to)

Edit: Damn time does go fast. Join Date 11-15-2002 and I bought Gheba's NSX a year later.

Regards

Last edited:
Ah yes Mike I remember how psyched you were at xpo 04.You were proud of your OZ wheels.I also fondly remember you as the guy who sports "shants" the merger of the pant and short both meeting somewhere between the knee and the ankle:biggrin:

Ahh! "One of them, huh?"

Anyway, "Congrats Mike."

Those were SSR GT3's, Loved those things! And Doc, they are called cargo shorts:wink:

Those were SSR GT3's, Loved those things! And Doc, they are called cargo shorts:wink:

Oops once again,damn pigment, yes ssr. for some reason I thought they were superleggeri:redface:

Congrats! 6years of informative (and not so informative :biggrin:) involvement.

Talking about avatar. The only member in this thread thus far having a new avatar is Jetpilot3. The rest.... been using the same ones for a long while!

attachment.php

Shants!!!!!!!

Congrats! 6years of informative (and not so informative :biggrin:) involvement.

Talking about avatar. The only member in this thread thus far having a new avatar is Jetpilot3. The rest.... been using the same ones for a long while!

That's because I change cars like my underwear! But so does The Kid (only work related ones though...):tongue:

I hope he holds onto that Zanardi!

I just realized that as of this post I am the 4th "longest member" (lol) in this thread!

It goes Flaminio (Mar 2000), DocJohn (Jan 2001), ANYTIME (Feb 19th 2001), and then me (Feb 25th 2001)

I believe I have also met all the people in this thread who are older members than myself as well as Mike "The Kid" at various NSXPOs (I attended in 2001, and 2005)

I recall when I first signed up I was selling New Hondas @ Bianchi Honda (hence the user ID "H-car= Honda WizKid) I was 25 years old and living in Erie Pa. I was on a dial-up connection at that time (I believe through AOL)

Phil

Last edited:
Back