• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 96-T Berlina Black Progress!

Tyler you just gave me an idea to make a coffee table out of my C6 corvette targa top I have left in my garage, might look cool!

and the shine on your NSX is second to none here on prime.

You owe it to the berlini black Crew to spill your technique of detailing. Spring is near.

Just finished install my short hub, quick release and steering. 15min. I end u keeping the MOMO wheel.:smile:

20150223_145225.jpg

20150223_153015.jpg

20150223_153135.jpg

20150223_153047.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

SO much easier to get in and out the NSX now. :wink:

Horns work, SRS disable also.:wink:

Holding the steering wheel now feel so good.:wink:

- - - Updated - - -

VRH lift kit going as soon as my new low profile jack comes in. My jack finally gave out after three year of using it. :redface:

20150305_221648.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

My BC Forged HB15 that is currently on the NSX is coming off soon. I got something new coming. Well, im bringing something back!:wink:

Last edited:
Man that looks great! Are you running downforce front fenders? Those look wider.

How is the fitment/ quality of the fenders? I have learned long ago to stay away from fiberglass but I'm curious to see how yours fair on our tiny little cars.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not too keen on the BC coilovers. They are great on smooth roads and very stiff but they rebound like like a slingshot.
but the BC wheels, damn they are some high quality wheels man. They transform the car to modern day exotic!
Are they the same company?

Caroline, any reviews on the Df fenders?

Last edited:
How is the fitment/ quality of the fenders? I have learned long ago to stay away from fiberglass but I'm curious to see how yours fair on our tiny little cars.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not too keen on the BC coilovers. They are great on smooth roads and very stiff but they rebound like like a slingshot.
but the BC wheels, damn they are some high quality wheels man. They transform the car to modern day exotic!
Are they the same company?

Required some hours but at the end of the day they fit like factory. Nothing major just sand, fill, block et...Any good shop can also do what I did and made it fit like it should. :wink:

Caroline, any reviews on the Df fenders?

What can I say I'm happy with mines! :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Been a while since i post anything on here. Haven't done much to the NSX. But I have been putting some miles on it! :wink:

How do splitter fit? Are they attached to the side skirt? Where can I get a set? My west wings are hanging a bit

Back