• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My App is finally here! Official launch of AUTOsist

*Update* - We just launched for Android Devices! Download free on Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AutoSist.Screens&hl=en

Whats up everyone? I posted some time ago about a project my team and I have been working on called AUTOsist - An app that helps you manage your vehicle records with ease. Well, I am excited to announce that its officially live! You can download it free on the Apple App Store and on Google Play.

iOS Devices:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autosist/id897916520?mt=8

Android Devices:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AutoSist.Screens&hl=en

I was inspired to build this because of how valuable we all know it is to keep proper documentation of our cars/motorcycles/vehicles service history, especially when you want to reference something or when its time to sell. Now you can simply just take a picture of your receipts/records with your mobile device and its stored securely. There are some other cool features where you can PDF all your receipts as well as transfer them to future buyers with one click.

Would love to hear everyone's feedback - If you find any bugs or have any other insight, please reply to this thread or email us at [email protected]. I hope you find the app as valuable as I do. Cheers!

Additional Info:

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AUTOsist
Twitter: https://twitter.com/autosist - Follow us @AUTOsist
App Preview Movie: https://autosist.com/app-preview-for-ios/

Last edited:
Looking over your website and iTunes pages, I would want more info regarding how the app functions. Where is the data stored? If it's on your server, is it secure? (Your privacy policy is relatively clear and thorough but very vague regarding data security.) If data is local to the device, is there a way to back it up? Do I have the ability to export/download it all in some nonproprietary format like PDF (it seems like it with the ability to email records, but you aren't particularly clear on how that works)? Do I also have the ability to back up to your proprietary data format, for example to move to a new device? Do you use iCloud for data transfer/sync? When you say "send us your records" it would be nice to know what you mean. Is there a web interface to directly upload PDFs? What about CSV or some other format for uploading info? That would make the transition much faster (more likely) for those of us keeping records already. Similarly, CSV export would be important to me. Also, searching by keyword: does that include a generic field that I can populate however I like? Are there tags that I can apply to each record (for example, I like to keep track of repairs separately from modifications)?Also, it looks like you might take advantage of photo-enhancement features, to clean up the pictures of receipts. But that's just something to think about for the future. I haven't tried it yet, just wanted to comment on those things that occur to me right away. Perhaps much of this info could be in an FAQ on your site.

Thanks so much for the feedback jwmelvin. You have some great questions. Many of these are located in the FAQ section of the app, however, your point about FAQs on the website is valid. We will definitely post up some FAQs on the site so you can read more about it before you actually download the app.
Here are the answers to your questions. Let me know if you have anymore questions/ideas. This is all extremely helpful.

Where is the data stored?
All data is stored securely on our cloud based servers.

If data is local to the device, is there a way to back it up?
Data is not local to the device. It is all stored on the cloud. Data is backed up daily and we have a RAID system in place.

Do I have the ability to export/download it all in some nonproprietary format like PDF?
Absolutely. Your receipts can be exported via PDF and emailed. Simply click the "Run Receipts History Report" in the tools icon located in the top left corner of the app. Additionally, individual records can be emailed in JPEG format by clicking the "envelope" icon in the top right corner of each receipt.

Do I also have the ability to back up to your proprietary data format, for example to move to a new device? Do you use iCloud for data transfer/sync?
Everything is cloud based so the data is backed up automatically. If you move to a new device, all your records are linked to your email account. Simply login with any of the supported deviced (currently iOS and soon to be Android) and you will have access to all your records.

When you say "send us your records" it would be nice to know what you mean. Is there a web interface to directly upload PDFs? What about CSV or some other format for uploading info?
There are a few options - you can mail us the physical copies, or send us pictures (or PDF files if you already scanned them) of the receipts and we will populate all the info and upload the image. We are currently working on building a web interface where you can just upload your receipts (PDF format, JPEG, etc) and it will load into the app. Currently, you would need to take pictures 1 by 1 within the app for your existing records OR just send them to us and we can use a back end tool to load them all into your account.

Similarly, CSV export would be important to me.
Can you explain this more? You keep data in CSV format want want to upload it into the app?

Also, searching by keyword: does that include a generic field that I can populate however I like? Are there tags that I can apply to each record (for example, I like to keep track of repairs separately from modifications)?
Yes, when you add a record, it includes a generic field (called "Details") where you can input whatever you like. Also, any data you put in the Title of your record are searchable. For example, if you have a receipt that you did an oil change, brakes, and maybe a new exhaust. You would want to put those keywords in the Title and/or details of the receipt when so that when you search, it will find those key words.

Also, it looks like you might take advantage of photo-enhancement features, to clean up the pictures of receipts.
Definitely. The image quality is very good, especially if you have an iphone 5 or above. Try it out and let me know what you think. But if the receipt itself is poor, I agree that a photo enhancement feature would be a great tool.

I'll try the android version once available. Was just getting all my service records together last night.

It would be good to have an option to 'share' your records, ie if you're selling your car and a potential buyer would like copies, to be able to email them all as a pdf would be handy. Maybe it already does this...........

A few responses/questions:

Where is the data stored?
All data is stored securely on our cloud based servers.

If data is local to the device, is there a way to back it up?
Data is not local to the device. It is all stored on the cloud. Data is backed up daily and we have a RAID system in place.

When you say "securely" do you mean that it is (1) transmitted over an encrypted connection, (2) stored in encrypted format on your servers, or both?
When you say "backed up" do you mean from the device to the cloud, or do you mean from your active servers to an archive?

Similarly, CSV [import and] export would be important to me.
Can you explain this more? You keep data in CSV format want want to upload it into the app?

I have a spreadsheet in which I track all my records/expenses. It would be awesome if I could take that information, output it in CSV format according to the fields that your app uses, and import it into your app, so that I wouldn't have to enter each transaction manually. Similarly, it would be great if I could enter information in your app and then export it in CSV format to then import into my spreadsheet.

Also, searching by keyword: does that include a generic field that I can populate however I like? Are there tags that I can apply to each record (for example, I like to keep track of repairs separately from modifications)?
Yes, when you add a record, it includes a generic field (called "Details") where you can input whatever you like. Also, any data you put in the Title of your record are searchable. For example, if you have a receipt that you did an oil change, brakes, and maybe a new exhaust. You would want to put those keywords in the Title and/or details of the receipt when so that when you search, it will find those key words.

That seems like a good start. I think you should add tags so that a particular record could be tagged with a category (or multiple categories). That would make it much easier to group records for analysis. For example, a user might use "track event" to capture entry fees and travel for track events. Or "track prep" for the maintenance required in advance of track events. Since you are working from a database, you can offer the great advantage of customized reports. For example, showing users how much they have spent on brakes or tires. That would require separate entries for each item that a user wishes to separately classify. For example, if a user has new tires put on the car at the same time as a timing belt service, the user would have to enter those as separate transactions in order to later summarize how much has been spent on tires. But then it would be great if you could link those transactions to a separate service. You might have a table for items of expense and another table for service events, which would group items of expense. I mention this because these types of features are likely easier to implement early in your history, and they are the type of thing that would cause me to switch from my current, manual system. I have some flexibility but it is not to the same degree you could offer users.

Thanks for continuing the dialog. I like your idea and initiative. -Jason

I'll try the android version once available. Was just getting all my service records together last night.

It would be good to have an option to 'share' your records, ie if you're selling your car and a potential buyer would like copies, to be able to email them all as a pdf would be handy. Maybe it already does this...........

Thanks for being part of the Beta robr! Yes, there are options to share your records. Option 1 is to run the "Receipt History Report" which compiles all your records in a PDF that you can email to future buyers. It organizes it all by date and has high resolution images of the receipts. Option 2 is to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button where you just enter in the new buyers email address and they get the records sent electronically to their app. If they don't have the app yet, they get an email letting them know that you have sent them records. Once they download the app, the records are waiting for them to accept. Option 3 is to email individual records as you see fit by hitting the "Envelope" icon on the actual page where you stored the receipt.

Check out this 30 second preview video that shows what I just explained in action: https://autosist.com/app-preview-for-ios/

Can you post your email address or message me? I will send you the Android Beta Link once available. Or you can email us directly at [email protected].

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for being part of the Beta robr! Yes, there are options to share your records. Option 1 is to run the "Receipt History Report" which compiles all your records in a PDF that you can email to future buyers. It organizes it all by date and has high resolution images of the receipts. Option 2 is to click the "Transfer Vehicle" where you just enter in the new buyers email address and they get the records sent electronically to their app. If they don't have the app yet, they get an email letting them know that you have sent them records. Once they download the app, they records are waiting for them to accept. Option 3 is to email individual records as you see fit by hitting the "Envelope" icon on the actual page where you stored the receipt.

Check out this 30 second preview video that shows what I just explained in action: https://autosist.com/app-preview-for-ios/

Can you post your email address or message me? I will send you the Android Beta Link once available. Or you can email us directly at [email protected].

A few responses/questions:
When you say "securely" do you mean that it is (1) transmitted over an encrypted connection, (2) stored in encrypted format on your servers, or both?
When you say "backed up" do you mean from the device to the cloud, or do you mean from your active servers to an archive?
We have tight access controls and permissions for user data, with encrypted password protection for every service call. We have SSL certifications to encrypt transmission. The data you load with your device is stored onto our servers, and then backed up and archived on another server.
I will check in with my IT team and CIO and get you more details if you need. [/QUOTE]

I have a spreadsheet in which I track all my records/expenses. It would be awesome if I could take that information, output it in CSV format according to the fields that your app uses, and import it into your app, so that I wouldn't have to enter each transaction manually. Similarly, it would be great if I could enter information in your app and then export it in CSV format to then import into my spreadsheet.
Great, thanks for the additional info. I think this would be a great feature to add. Would it be possible to send us sample of your report so we can see how you format it? I have never personally kept an excel spreadsheet, but see the value. It would be awesome to see how you have been doing it to get a better understanding.

That seems like a good start. I think you should add tags so that a particular record could be tagged with a category (or multiple categories). That would make it much easier to group records for analysis. For example, a user might use "track event" to capture entry fees and travel for track events. Or "track prep" for the maintenance required in advance of track events. Since you are working from a database, you can offer the great advantage of customized reports. For example, showing users how much they have spent on brakes or tires. That would require separate entries for each item that a user wishes to separately classify. For example, if a user has new tires put on the car at the same time as a timing belt service, the user would have to enter those as separate transactions in order to later summarize how much has been spent on tires. But then it would be great if you could link those transactions to a separate service. You might have a table for items of expense and another table for service events, which would group items of expense. I mention this because these types of features are likely easier to implement early in your history, and they are the type of thing that would cause me to switch from my current, manual system. I have some flexibility but it is not to the same degree you could offer users.

Thanks for continuing the dialog. I like your idea and initiative. -Jason
I agree – we initially wanted to make categories/buckets, but decided on this initial version to keep it simple. As you mentioned, many of us get multiple services done, and I did not want to simply categorize them in large buckets. I want to do exactly what your suggesting - where you can add tags to your receipts so they can be lumped together and further analysis can be done. Right now the main functionality of the app is all about the storing images of the physical records. The goal is to to keep your records safe, accessible, and easily shared/transferred with others.
Again, thanks for all the great feedback!

You rolled your own cloud storage? Any plans to move to something like Parse or CloudKit?

You rolled your own cloud storage? Any plans to move to something like Parse or CloudKit?

We are using one of IBM's companies for the servers. We looked into Parse and it was an attractive option since Facebook just acquired them too, but decided to go with a bare metal setup.

Last edited:
We are using one of IBM's companies for the servers. We looked into Parse and it was an attractive option since Facebook just acquired them too, but decided to go with a bare metal setup.

Cool. If you come up to the Bay Area for WWDC 2015 I'd love to hang out. Drive your NSX up :smile:

Zmoney, I just download the app but it won't let me open. I get the "AUTOsist Managing your vehicle just got easier" screen then it disappears. I'm using a 5th gen iPod with IOS 6.1.6 software.

Zmoney, I just download the app but it won't let me open. I get the "AUTOsist Managing your vehicle just got easier" screen then it disappears. I'm using a 5th gen iPod with IOS 6.1.6 software.
Hmm that's weird. It should work with iOS 6 and above. A friend of mine said hers was doing that on her iPhone 4 because of a memory issue. However, she did said a lot of other apps had the same issue. Do other apps do the same thing for you? Thank you for sharing. I will look into this issue with my IT team as well.

Last edited:
I found this error report.

Incident Identifier: 332DC7EE-2BC3-4C79-9FFF-BDE1BF8BA3AE
CrashReporter Key: 83ad18cd2f9822b66a02336bf4ff82e160e02d8d
Hardware Model: iPod4,1
Process: AUTOsist [170]
Path: /var/mobile/Applications/A2D53BE2-4B74-4EE9-88BC-56C2CD6BA3E4/AUTOsist.app/AUTOsist
Identifier: AUTOsist
Version: ??? (???)
Code Type: ARM (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [1]

Date/Time: 2014-10-30 15:05:47.294 -0400
OS Version: iOS 6.1.6 (10B500)
Report Version: 104

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread: 0

Last Exception Backtrace:
(0x3231529e 0x39f9597a 0x32318e02 0x3231752c 0x3226ef64 0xdef96 0xdd566 0x3413c590 0x34191146 0x3419108c 0x34190f70 0x34190e94 0x341905d4 0x341904bc 0x341614e4 0x341207fe 0x33ecad86 0x33eca924 0x33ef97ca 0x341ca0e4 0x341c92d0 0x341c84a2 0x341c842c 0x342fe304 0x3418668c 0x341863d0 0x34185d36 0x3417cea6 0x34178ae8 0x341ba1e4 0x1307b8 0x3417dad4 0x3417d65e 0x34175846 0x3411dc34 0x3411d6c8 0x3411d116 0x35e0f59e 0x322ea67e 0x322e9ee4 0x322e8cb2 0x3225beb8 0x3225bd44 0x34174480 0x341712fc 0x126a62 0x3a3ccb1c)

Thread 0 name: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
Thread 0 Crashed:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x3a493350 0x3a482000 + 70480
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a40a11e 0x3a3db000 + 192798
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a44696e 0x3a3db000 + 440686
3 libc++abi.dylib 0x399e4d4a 0x399e1000 + 15690
4 libc++abi.dylib 0x399e1ff4 0x399e1000 + 4084
5 libobjc.A.dylib 0x39f95a74 0x39f8d000 + 35444
6 libc++abi.dylib 0x399e2078 0x399e1000 + 4216
7 libc++abi.dylib 0x399e2110 0x399e1000 + 4368
8 libc++abi.dylib 0x399e3594 0x399e1000 + 9620
9 libobjc.A.dylib 0x39f959cc 0x39f8d000 + 35276
10 CoreFoundation 0x3225bf1c 0x32253000 + 36636
11 CoreFoundation 0x3225bd44 0x32253000 + 36164
12 UIKit 0x34174480 0x3411a000 + 369792
13 UIKit 0x341712fc 0x3411a000 + 357116
14 AUTOsist 0x00126a62 0x97000 + 588386
15 libdyld.dylib 0x3a3ccb1c 0x3a3cb000 + 6940

Thread 1:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x3a493d98 0x3a482000 + 73112
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a3e1cf6 0x3a3db000 + 27894
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a3e1a12 0x3a3db000 + 27154
3 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a3e18a0 0x3a3db000 + 26784

Thread 2 name: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
Thread 2:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x3a483648 0x3a482000 + 5704
1 libdispatch.dylib 0x3a3bc4ec 0x3a3ab000 + 70892
2 libdispatch.dylib 0x3a3aedf4 0x3a3ab000 + 15860

Thread 3:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x3a493d98 0x3a482000 + 73112
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a3e1cf6 0x3a3db000 + 27894
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a3e1a12 0x3a3db000 + 27154
3 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a3e18a0 0x3a3db000 + 26784

Thread 4 name: WebThread
Thread 4:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x3a4930fc 0x3a482000 + 69884
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a3dc124 0x3a3db000 + 4388
2 WebCore 0x3824d418 0x38241000 + 50200
3 WebCore 0x3824d34a 0x38241000 + 49994
4 CoreFoundation 0x322ea6ca 0x32253000 + 620234
5 CoreFoundation 0x322e89bc 0x32253000 + 612796
6 CoreFoundation 0x322e8de8 0x32253000 + 613864
7 CoreFoundation 0x3225beb8 0x32253000 + 36536
8 CoreFoundation 0x3225bd44 0x32253000 + 36164
9 WebCore 0x3824b500 0x38241000 + 42240
10 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a3ec30e 0x3a3db000 + 70414
11 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a3ec1d4 0x3a3db000 + 70100

Thread 0 crashed with ARM Thread State (32-bit):
r0: 0x00000000 r1: 0x00000000 r2: 0x00000000 r3: 0x3bf44534
r4: 0x00000006 r5: 0x3bf44b88 r6: 0x1dd9f494 r7: 0x2fd6ca14
r8: 0x1dd9f470 r9: 0x00000300 r10: 0x00000000 r11: 0x34607ef1
ip: 0x00000148 sp: 0x2fd6ca08 lr: 0x3a40a123 pc: 0x3a493350
cpsr: 0x00000010

Binary Images:
0x97000 - 0x19efff +AUTOsist armv7 <d0ded467f3aa3da2bce4b3bb2e1af8a8> /var/mobile/Applications/A2D53BE2-4B74-4EE9-88BC-56C2CD6BA3E4/AUTOsist.app/AUTOsist
0x2feb0000 - 0x2fed0fff dyld armv7 <280610df5ed43ec7aa00629a27009302> /usr/lib/dyld
0x31436000 - 0x3151cfff AVFoundation armv7 <320761e836883aeabf3cb5c53edb636d> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/AVFoundation
0x3151d000 - 0x3151dfff Accelerate armv7 <b68ff92e404931f3bcb6361720f77724> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Accelerate
0x3151e000 - 0x3165cfff vImage armv7 <30522b92940d3dd184c8e46780594048> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vImage.framework/vImage
0x3165d000 - 0x31740fff libBLAS.dylib armv7 <d8edada1cea133458ca779e34a3a7f88> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libBLAS.dylib
0x31741000 - 0x319f6fff libLAPACK.dylib armv7 <9e08aead79d13043bab622402a270fba> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libLAPACK.dylib
0x319f7000 - 0x31a50fff libvDSP.dylib armv7 <09e2a5e3e9203950890ba57592523132> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libvDSP.dylib
0x31a51000 - 0x31a62fff libvMisc.dylib armv7 <7b7d4ccc9f2b364cb0da4251e745545d> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libvMisc.dylib
0x31a63000 - 0x31a63fff vecLib armv7 <a7751c047dcc35ba8885212e1938b93f> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/vecLib
0x31a64000 - 0x31a75fff Accounts armv7 <ea2de358b6cc3baab27d6ab809c31e39> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accounts.framework/Accounts
0x31a77000 - 0x31adbfff AddressBook armv7 <8cfae84dc66d3c1f9d17335c53c3d7b7> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/AddressBook
0x31adc000 - 0x31b96fff AddressBookUI armv7 <0017d0a0c2593522acaaa0eee41775e4> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBookUI.framework/AddressBookUI
0x31b97000 - 0x31ba5fff AssetsLibrary armv7 <9a3a4a47a77833eb82a28757a3488660> /System/Library/Frameworks/AssetsLibrary.framework/AssetsLibrary
0x31ce1000 - 0x31f69fff AudioToolbox armv7 <78a86da5c36838ce9724c7a7b3d995a8> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/AudioToolbox
0x31f6a000 - 0x3202ffff CFNetwork armv7 <4771a5e4f9b83bceb252f0f3d166aaca> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/CFNetwork
0x32030000 - 0x32086fff CoreAudio armv7 <5d534dbf76ff30f4a628f25f56c5f26a> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/CoreAudio
0x3209a000 - 0x32252fff CoreData armv7 <3930f672c76535a2abb768ee59958fa7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/CoreData
0x32253000 - 0x32385fff CoreFoundation armv7 <fcb8d4e838543bcb9a52c9f232b8b4eb> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/CoreFoundation
0x32386000 - 0x324befff CoreGraphics armv7 <81e213f810a034d4ba411f9b505da2a6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/CoreGraphics
0x324c0000 - 0x324fbfff libCGFreetype.A.dylib armv7 <a5d20b80ab1532d8831027a66d2d9eb5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Resources/libCGFreetype.A.dylib
0x326df000 - 0x326fafff libRIP.A.dylib armv7 <ec1487f9bdb93597a3f8d434406ad9bf> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x326fb000 - 0x327b0fff CoreImage armv7 <6ae4ae2461313e3f84c6a8102d5b1b0e> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/CoreImage
0x327b1000 - 0x32809fff CoreLocation armv7 <4edb4b0f05e13af8b84699fe3ea4c538> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/CoreLocation
0x3283e000 - 0x328a3fff CoreMedia armv7 <8592bdc268b83b8886acfc1fdab649ed> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/CoreMedia
0x328a4000 - 0x3292cfff CoreMotion armv7 <4512d901170d32e7842e7fc1c519386b> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMotion.framework/CoreMotion
0x3292d000 - 0x32983fff CoreTelephony armv7 <bea09dbe25363c3b8e8016b5b5148055> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/CoreTelephony
0x32984000 - 0x329e6fff CoreText armv7 <e135debbc8f937299f4986fc3e9459e3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/CoreText
0x329e7000 - 0x329f6fff CoreVideo armv7 <00f18bb26e663da9ae251a6ec36a19ec> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/CoreVideo
0x329f7000 - 0x32aabfff EventKit armv7 <99a7a1603323319f9e24f97e9f89bfd3> /System/Library/Frameworks/EventKit.framework/EventKit
0x32b7b000 - 0x32d3efff Foundation armv7 <0179934581d13346aa7583165108b95c> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Foundation
0x32ef9000 - 0x32f42fff IOKit armv7 <a98ba9fefc7333e4a5a9169198848c62> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x32f43000 - 0x3311bfff ImageIO armv7 <b5ce84bb074d3de4b07b55da9fd8bfd1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO
0x33195000 - 0x3332ffff MediaPlayer armv7 <ce97a30e514d3a17ae93ba4a9d1d69d2> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaPlayer.framework/MediaPlayer
0x33330000 - 0x335aafff MediaToolbox armv7 <ed439fc5c9a03f8b9fae43af33de8a57> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/MediaToolbox
0x335ab000 - 0x33631fff MessageUI armv7 <8dbc0a8e6a253c8c8d6301064f23dfea> /System/Library/Frameworks/MessageUI.framework/MessageUI
0x33632000 - 0x3368bfff MobileCoreServices armv7 <77da8a9e7f813f5baf37eaa4a87fae84> /System/Library/Frameworks/MobileCoreServices.framework/MobileCoreServices
0x3377a000 - 0x33781fff OpenGLES armv7 <f2ede6b206f336de82cc38619692e762> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/OpenGLES
0x33783000 - 0x33783fff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib armv7 <2506af1c983f3f09ac69aca44f67e863> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
0x33787000 - 0x33789fff libCoreVMClient.dylib armv7 <af6ff28dce6031baaa850ccc79e5699b> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libCoreVMClient.dylib
0x3378a000 - 0x3378efff libGFXShared.dylib armv7 <a6ac1673a088379aa512ba5cac301f5b> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libGFXShared.dylib
0x3378f000 - 0x337ccfff libGLImage.dylib armv7 <b8b8f3a1bfd0345e86aa0c2952534949> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libGLImage.dylib
0x33ec7000 - 0x33fdcfff QuartzCore armv7 <c086b6e6cd9d341399bcc3675c82f1fe> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/QuartzCore
0x33fdd000 - 0x3402afff QuickLook armv7 <954e3a8bdaf337b085b30fd514ea5f3a> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/QuickLook
0x3402b000 - 0x34059fff Security armv7 <1e589f06b9873d219a50a27be250c708> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Security
0x3405a000 - 0x340c7fff Social armv7 <7b778c6ce3433df18ef0892acd831208> /System/Library/Frameworks/Social.framework/Social
0x340d8000 - 0x34117fff SystemConfiguration armv7 <410d69b356e533d6a1d538cf33059634> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/SystemConfiguration
0x3411a000 - 0x3466efff UIKit armv7 <ad8b3ad23f413187a178179db39cfa6b> /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/UIKit
0x3466f000 - 0x346adfff VideoToolbox armv7 <d2e8067306d9346ab4a448f10f336894> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/VideoToolbox
0x34932000 - 0x3493efff AccountSettings armv7 <8db45acc4d3d3017af10fa5ee82c2306> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AccountSettings.framework/AccountSettings
0x34985000 - 0x34988fff ActorKit armv7 <5dfc59258ea63006be9c542e5fafbc45> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ActorKit.framework/ActorKit
0x3498a000 - 0x3498dfff AggregateDictionary armv7 <c2a6c1ff89a9318d8b74fc5dfc8847b8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AggregateDictionary.framework/AggregateDictionary
0x34a76000 - 0x34a89fff AirTraffic armv7 <752b64045f4d3ea88a946b53b731ce1a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AirTraffic.framework/AirTraffic
0x34db9000 - 0x34df4fff AppSupport armv7 <921794b7d82a3558a0eb860979be199c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/AppSupport
0x34df5000 - 0x34e19fff AppleAccount armv7 <c54536fbc0f235f693060be33d4d4749> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleAccount.framework/AppleAccount
0x34e26000 - 0x34e33fff ApplePushService armv7 <5a51cf301d6139489e87218c96b817e0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/ApplePushService
0x34e67000 - 0x34e70fff AssetsLibraryServices armv7 <de7ca29cd47433cd8eca9c04102f5508> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssetsLibraryServices.framework/AssetsLibraryServices
0x34e71000 - 0x34e8afff AssistantServices armv7 <9608ae74229e3daeab9c8fcf679de7d4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssistantServices.framework/AssistantServices
0x34e8b000 - 0x34ea2fff BackBoardServices armv7 <772912697ec23e5199a452e97f075dd9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackBoardServices.framework/BackBoardServices
0x34eac000 - 0x34ed0fff Bom armv7 <b5315d733e123a0781683efdc734064b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Bom
0x34ee3000 - 0x34f12fff BulletinBoard armv7 <9f46015c5d263064901f7725f4bb93e0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BulletinBoard.framework/BulletinBoard
0x34f50000 - 0x34f57fff CaptiveNetwork armv7 <a4f4b86cc84839f78ff746f013bcee6f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CaptiveNetwork.framework/CaptiveNetwork
0x34f58000 - 0x35022fff Celestial armv7 <a688df527b65382da586ebc87f28c061> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Celestial.framework/Celestial
0x3502f000 - 0x35033fff CertUI armv7 <ce979f715cdb3cb5a0f7935f14cc0b35> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CertUI.framework/CertUI
0x350d9000 - 0x350f2fff ChunkingLibrary armv7 <ec2f76b3ac723a39bbf3f122d7fe73cf> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/ChunkingLibrary
0x35106000 - 0x3510bfff CommonUtilities armv7 <f8fea9ee6ca236b0a7fa6c00eb8a0d24> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonUtilities.framework/CommonUtilities
0x35190000 - 0x351c0fff ContentIndex armv7 <00ed488e47ee34ca9f01f2cc911f453c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContentIndex.framework/ContentIndex
0x3523c000 - 0x35324fff CoreMediaStream armv7 <828bf27fe7a3337cbff7dd8837508819> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaStream.framework/CoreMediaStream
0x353d1000 - 0x353d2fff CoreSurface armv7 <6065f7e040e93d6ea2837e929592cc30> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSurface.framework/CoreSurface
0x3543a000 - 0x3543efff CoreTime armv7 <5f0b123555f03d8aa76cc54314907942> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreTime.framework/CoreTime
0x3543f000 - 0x35444fff CrashReporterSupport armv7 <03ee46e3ca3f3920a7174e62096723fb> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/CrashReporterSupport
0x35445000 - 0x35481fff DataAccess armv7 <d7185042adf63908ae87fe4a5c3f8a6c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataAccess.framework/DataAccess
0x35616000 - 0x35628fff DataAccessExpress armv7 <b9423867a9ef303b87d2e1eac1712957> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataAccessExpress.framework/DataAccessExpress
0x35667000 - 0x35668fff DataMigration armv7 <5903e08348b83f119022cbbf83ad100a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataMigration.framework/DataMigration
0x3566b000 - 0x35684fff DictionaryServices armv7 <84669055e3e63d6ab56b8fe7b0476aaa> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/DictionaryServices
0x3568c000 - 0x356a4fff EAP8021X armv7 <6d5ab53850e23fe389e64e2705bd7810> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EAP8021X.framework/EAP8021X
0x356b4000 - 0x356b8fff FTClientServices armv7 <b23d107b5ff33c38a363617660c2bebf> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FTClientServices.framework/FTClientServices
0x356b9000 - 0x356f6fff FTServices armv7 <950be3597ed93c8d95182ad154e7084c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FTServices.framework/FTServices
0x356f7000 - 0x35b0afff FaceCoreLight armv7 <43de0b31da3b39e4acf85ec2c8d5c65c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/FaceCoreLight
0x35d02000 - 0x35d0efff GenerationalStorage armv7 <d77ad2367fff37d485480aa39df7d325> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/GenerationalStorage
0x35d0f000 - 0x35e08fff GeoServices armv7 <edbf37a31a6a31f49e392ed8ece200c7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/GeoServices
0x35e09000 - 0x35e14fff GraphicsServices armv7 <d4b7fd6509753bff9525fef374ddc359> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphicsServices.framework/GraphicsServices
0x35e83000 - 0x35efefff HomeSharing armv7 <280b77b71df23f1cb5c9a2b76fc53212> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HomeSharing.framework/HomeSharing
0x35eff000 - 0x35f09fff IAP armv7 <a9554a91bbb9308f96fcd9fddf596275> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IAP.framework/IAP
0x35fc1000 - 0x36039fff IMCore armv7 <dc33a7f097493325bed62ab182954cc0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMCore.framework/IMCore
0x36101000 - 0x3614dfff IMFoundation armv7 <701b2ae2cda03f65a61ac6afe2ccdeb0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMFoundation.framework/IMFoundation
0x36154000 - 0x36155fff IOAccelerator armv7 <9655464326203d258d3d0fc7e94651e2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/IOAccelerator
0x36156000 - 0x3615bfff IOMobileFramebuffer armv7 <f38c374982a931d5a47458dd3c34ac59> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOMobileFramebuffer.framework/IOMobileFramebuffer
0x3615c000 - 0x36160fff IOSurface armv7 <a55bf03c35de3fd9b56dce82083c3d10> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOSurface.framework/IOSurface
0x361aa000 - 0x36350fff JavaScriptCore armv7 <a5780997f4b738659172f40877c9a7d9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/JavaScriptCore
0x36381000 - 0x363b7fff MIME armv7 <57a1db0d5d3237708f54b3bd83553bae> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MIME.framework/MIME
0x363b8000 - 0x363eefff MMCS armv7 <7f329f193ef138c2b372e8b16e855bce> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MMCS.framework/MMCS
0x363f6000 - 0x36400fff MailServices armv7 <a688a9972cb43169a19d2f2f57121a1e> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MailServices.framework/MailServices
0x3641c000 - 0x36474fff ManagedConfiguration armv7 <44bbb2ba85c8320bb9e73c654b90f8c0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ManagedConfiguration.framework/ManagedConfiguration
0x36475000 - 0x3647afff Marco armv7 <19824825583636608f7c427040a38b7e> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Marco.framework/Marco
0x3648b000 - 0x36501fff MediaControlSender armv7 <9fb205b64b5333a495ac61c149e0304b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/MediaControlSender
0x36502000 - 0x3650bfff MediaRemote armv7 <73da55e989e73cb9ad6e9fdd4604ecc3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaRemote.framework/MediaRemote
0x3650c000 - 0x36520fff MediaStream armv7 <86443ae270083a829e1797d24cd0d17c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaStream.framework/MediaStream
0x3657e000 - 0x36637fff Message armv7 <f6684c79e78f371fa81c6ec7336a0701> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Message.framework/Message
0x36640000 - 0x36642fff MessageSupport armv7 <81eb34b663513745b0ed65e244c7ab0f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MessageSupport.framework/MessageSupport
0x3664c000 - 0x36679fff MobileAsset armv7 <3a9e6258ae1230f5b12f1638b09cb974> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileAsset.framework/MobileAsset
0x366a6000 - 0x366b5fff MobileDeviceLink armv7 <817380030c613284a12074d960087522> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDeviceLink.framework/MobileDeviceLink
0x366b6000 - 0x366bdfff MobileIcons armv7 <36286c22bac93c6fa68ca9fe3d739185> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework/MobileIcons
0x366be000 - 0x366c1fff MobileInstallation armv7 <c63e4b1ae40635cd9c6a7de851c80d10> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileInstallation.framework/MobileInstallation
0x366c2000 - 0x366c8fff MobileKeyBag armv7 <35882c57076334aeb0641969a9b69ff3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileKeyBag.framework/MobileKeyBag
0x36701000 - 0x36724fff MobileSync armv7 <1edd78024ae13e9997972ee905bc944e> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileSync.framework/MobileSync
0x36725000 - 0x36728fff MobileSystemServices armv7 <10b4eee2739c353183ac2cfe4e39a443> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileSystemServices.framework/MobileSystemServices
0x36740000 - 0x36749fff MobileWiFi armv7 <bb4efbe3c7273c0fb534f12789756089> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileWiFi.framework/MobileWiFi
0x36763000 - 0x368a7fff MusicLibrary armv7 <3870f4cb0c8b36778ad1a3f7556547f7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MusicLibrary.framework/MusicLibrary
0x368bf000 - 0x368d8fff Notes armv7 <3d4a8d4b012a3743b0ffc8dc33fb79e9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Notes.framework/Notes
0x368d9000 - 0x368dbfff OAuth armv7 <575df12a2f2436af92e31494c3b74465> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OAuth.framework/OAuth
0x37015000 - 0x3703afff OpenCL armv7 <b47a7f9bbbdb3b078cc382fdfa962248> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OpenCL.framework/OpenCL
0x3739b000 - 0x373b8fff PersistentConnection armv7 <c773b3dc885832f8a916de67f24f9f92> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PersistentConnection.framework/PersistentConnection
0x3752a000 - 0x37611fff PhotoLibraryServices armv7 <7759e7908e87323f87719265209ebc41> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhotoLibraryServices.framework/PhotoLibraryServices
0x37615000 - 0x3764dfff Preferences armv7 <7c51c73af58635c79afe5d35c904decf> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Preferences.framework/Preferences
0x3764e000 - 0x37676fff PrintKit armv7 <3f0b9c58a458358eb506858e8ff9e1fe> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PrintKit.framework/PrintKit
0x37677000 - 0x376ebfff ProofReader armv7 <9cb25467554637bcb268ba30527d3c0f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReader.framework/ProofReader
0x376ec000 - 0x376f4fff ProtocolBuffer armv7 <d1f2888d5e5a39cca6a6179a35c86770> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/ProtocolBuffer
0x37711000 - 0x37769fff SAObjects armv7 <6d8e06fad61633369f274cd956fdb5a7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SAObjects.framework/SAObjects
0x37830000 - 0x37841fff SpringBoardServices armv7 <0e48e91ad40f34aab3323c7c4157ce52> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardServices.framework/SpringBoardServices
0x37842000 - 0x37856fff SpringBoardUI armv7 <6efc1c71f1fc3c07ae44d9cf45a6614e> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardUI.framework/SpringBoardUI
0x378a3000 - 0x3797efff StoreServices armv7 <6d45f42eff2736d18cdd81af0473dd5a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/StoreServices.framework/StoreServices
0x379cc000 - 0x379cefff TCC armv7 <d5bef30a5bda315194173b862975f9fb> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/TCC
0x379cf000 - 0x379ecfff TelephonyUI armv7 <f4944c45b790382ea44b08f088b27d6f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/TelephonyUI
0x379ed000 - 0x379fafff TelephonyUtilities armv7 <803d7a92439238ee942086999c481eb6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUtilities.framework/TelephonyUtilities
0x37e20000 - 0x37e4efff ToneLibrary armv7 <99c310617b7d3fe4bdabf13892fc6f0c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ToneLibrary.framework/ToneLibrary
0x37e7d000 - 0x37f1dfff UIFoundation armv7 <9a464526e26634bc834537e5ac3abf1f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/UIFoundation
0x381f3000 - 0x38209fff VoiceServices armv7 <02e2faf1aceb3d2c94ad4528c7a23837> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VoiceServices.framework/VoiceServices
0x38221000 - 0x38240fff WebBookmarks armv7 <77b65bc9c87b367ebea9a5b7984b13a5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WebBookmarks.framework/WebBookmarks
0x38241000 - 0x38b70fff WebCore armv7 <06c849df1ad435aeb8b6130d85cee5df> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WebCore.framework/WebCore
0x38b71000 - 0x38c4efff WebKit armv7 <e0768dbdbdf13c769af7959497e24024> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WebKit.framework/WebKit
0x38cf2000 - 0x38cf8fff XPCKit armv7 <cf94468d5a44389e8fdfd2b0802c4378> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCKit.framework/XPCKit
0x38cf9000 - 0x38d00fff XPCObjects armv7 <723fe314ab95381cbfa69a0000005692> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCObjects.framework/XPCObjects
0x38e53000 - 0x38e8efff iCalendar armv7 <1c4486846efd3c9480174d9e7df8cec6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iCalendar.framework/iCalendar
0x38fa5000 - 0x38fddfff iTunesStore armv7 <e88e4626134b32f8bac8e3f79afddf24> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iTunesStore.framework/iTunesStore
0x3980e000 - 0x39814fff libAccessibility.dylib armv7 <f40705b5e9c43ce3b1f185fe690b9ac8> /usr/lib/libAccessibility.dylib
0x39815000 - 0x3982bfff libCRFSuite.dylib armv7 <5a8a3d18a1ff3c97bd773705fef2d81c> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
0x39841000 - 0x39842fff libMobileCheckpoint.dylib armv7 <1e9d719e2f4e3b41970b635e47ee8058> /usr/lib/libMobileCheckpoint.dylib
0x39843000 - 0x3984ffff libMobileGestalt.dylib armv7 <d0dce72a604b37309b8714fb35d74468> /usr/lib/libMobileGestalt.dylib
0x39861000 - 0x39861fff libSystem.B.dylib armv7 <7aeeab280f7e361e9986d962d0fa5281> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x3997f000 - 0x3998bfff libbsm.0.dylib armv7 <3870b1c8b1783b788bd51da1a04eae6e> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x3998c000 - 0x39995fff libbz2.1.0.dylib armv7 <b04d27fa0f2d31d8bd0745f8aa0d7f67> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
0x39996000 - 0x399e0fff libc++.1.dylib armv7 <ceb9fb64fb203d3a94063a9db6590ca4> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
0x399e1000 - 0x399f4fff libc++abi.dylib armv7 <4b8520bc534231ae97ce146e076bc7bf> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
0x39a25000 - 0x39b12fff libiconv.2.dylib armv7 <ac23bb84e91e35418c9a2fb4792658b2> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x39b13000 - 0x39c5cfff libicucore.A.dylib armv7 <da9d04cc6f6d3825aa52636342ef1e04> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x39c64000 - 0x39c64fff liblangid.dylib armv7 <a10d8f96815d35e0a1d2c7b998a941f3> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
0x39c67000 - 0x39c6efff liblockdown.dylib armv7 <e22dd6e3827638a4aafc10e7b485493a> /usr/lib/liblockdown.dylib
0x39f4f000 - 0x39f64fff libmis.dylib armv7 <7502589f14733beb963c542fa40438c8> /usr/lib/libmis.dylib
0x39f8d000 - 0x3a08bfff libobjc.A.dylib armv7 <79e5d714945834e4b2587abfc6c7269c> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x3a14f000 - 0x3a164fff libresolv.9.dylib armv7 <3ee61a04a99b322e97e179bc03c46cf1> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x3a189000 - 0x3a20efff libsqlite3.dylib armv7 <cbefd01867b93d2a869a534825a1414c> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x3a20f000 - 0x3a25afff libstdc++.6.dylib armv7 <e3154b06ac5d360c948111abfb2bc339> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x3a25b000 - 0x3a281fff libtidy.A.dylib armv7 <c43990ee3a5e389aacf288c3615a50dc> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
0x3a285000 - 0x3a332fff libxml2.2.dylib armv7 <28dcf6ee713b387ebb763d11d4b3cd37> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x3a333000 - 0x3a353fff libxslt.1.dylib armv7 <d327d9e0f43333568abda8d83558c8a9> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x3a354000 - 0x3a360fff libz.1.dylib armv7 <3ea49513bc023326be68e35324c11d0e> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x3a361000 - 0x3a364fff libcache.dylib armv7 <91862e82d5063531b4fb4da9a19e5365> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
0x3a365000 - 0x3a36bfff libcommonCrypto.dylib armv7 <d9e66574881739e8b25c3ae087a9f409> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
0x3a36c000 - 0x3a36efff libcompiler_rt.dylib armv7 <6ac449c92d743640a23d9d1ebe0b48a9> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
0x3a36f000 - 0x3a374fff libcopyfile.dylib armv7 <87bcae8743ab35c8a070ac95b7d57acb> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
0x3a375000 - 0x3a3aafff libcorecrypto.dylib armv7 <04b464137fc2304b84eeed1a5418f4a8> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
0x3a3ab000 - 0x3a3c8fff libdispatch.dylib armv7 <9323bb560d4e3a3fb41efdc78bd0cf94> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
0x3a3c9000 - 0x3a3cafff libdnsinfo.dylib armv7 <c25502085c833181b2a12cf525cffde6> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
0x3a3cb000 - 0x3a3ccfff libdyld.dylib armv7 <f0b2fad1b720361297e22866c5c0fb64> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
0x3a3cd000 - 0x3a3cdfff libkeymgr.dylib armv7 <e19c865e73e2352bbc8022033e953f22> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
0x3a3ce000 - 0x3a3d3fff liblaunch.dylib armv7 <c8bedc36bc3d3b55b91b12ebb1240968> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
0x3a3d4000 - 0x3a3d7fff libmacho.dylib armv7 <965ab939e24935e7a3a65981574a7745> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
0x3a3d8000 - 0x3a3d9fff libremovefile.dylib armv7 <295706037a5238b4aa145df7b9354a0e> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
0x3a3da000 - 0x3a3dafff libsystem_blocks.dylib armv7 <50a01a02f573317fbd21e1070b0afc7d> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
0x3a3db000 - 0x3a461fff libsystem_c.dylib armv7 <cacc68d271e53338b7780c26f651b767> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
0x3a462000 - 0x3a468fff libsystem_dnssd.dylib armv7 <6c5ac17133a1366aaeea5dc38dceaf1f> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
0x3a469000 - 0x3a481fff libsystem_info.dylib armv7 <5a4a4c9da868317db7f17cb616eb32d1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
0x3a482000 - 0x3a498fff libsystem_kernel.dylib armv7 <7d409890411a396a9c812f488f8ea99a> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
0x3a499000 - 0x3a4b5fff libsystem_m.dylib armv7 <036ea0321da038e8b69a0c4413da00fe> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
0x3a4b6000 - 0x3a4c4fff libsystem_network.dylib armv7 <afc167a2e9be3dd6851da8deaf42bafd> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
0x3a4c5000 - 0x3a4ccfff libsystem_notify.dylib armv7 <c1d71aa978383c51a9ba2b32782d6cc6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
0x3a4cd000 - 0x3a4cefff libsystem_sandbox.dylib armv7 <45bb99d46408351a9c61b5326032adea> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
0x3a4cf000 - 0x3a4cffff libunwind.dylib armv7 <df8f1d90cbb837cc92d5901fab94e6ca> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
0x3a4d0000 - 0x3a4e5fff libxpc.dylib armv7 <7f983066ea4c3c119f3e2344a04fef6e> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

I found this error report.

<d0ded467f3aa3da2bce4b3bb2e1af8a8><b68ff92e404931f3bcb6361720f77724><d8edada1cea133458ca779e34a3a7f88><a7751c047dcc35ba8885212e1938b93f><ea2de358b6cc3baab27d6ab809c31e39><fcb8d4e838543bcb9a52c9f232b8b4eb><a5d20b80ab1532d8831027a66d2d9eb5><ec1487f9bdb93597a3f8d434406ad9bf><bea09dbe25363c3b8e8016b5b5148055><e135debbc8f937299f4986fc3e9459e3><a98ba9fefc7333e4a5a9169198848c62><b5ce84bb074d3de4b07b55da9fd8bfd1><ce97a30e514d3a17ae93ba4a9d1d69d2><ed439fc5c9a03f8b9fae43af33de8a57><f2ede6b206f336de82cc38619692e762><af6ff28dce6031baaa850ccc79e5699b><a6ac1673a088379aa512ba5cac301f5b><b8b8f3a1bfd0345e86aa0c2952534949><c086b6e6cd9d341399bcc3675c82f1fe><ad8b3ad23f413187a178179db39cfa6b><d2e8067306d9346ab4a448f10f336894><c2a6c1ff89a9318d8b74fc5dfc8847b8><c54536fbc0f235f693060be33d4d4749><de7ca29cd47433cd8eca9c04102f5508><b5315d733e123a0781683efdc734064b><a4f4b86cc84839f78ff746f013bcee6f><a688df527b65382da586ebc87f28c061><ce979f715cdb3cb5a0f7935f14cc0b35><ec2f76b3ac723a39bbf3f122d7fe73cf><f8fea9ee6ca236b0a7fa6c00eb8a0d24><d7185042adf63908ae87fe4a5c3f8a6c><b9423867a9ef303b87d2e1eac1712957><b23d107b5ff33c38a363617660c2bebf><d77ad2367fff37d485480aa39df7d325><edbf37a31a6a31f49e392ed8ece200c7><d4b7fd6509753bff9525fef374ddc359><a9554a91bbb9308f96fcd9fddf596275><dc33a7f097493325bed62ab182954cc0><f38c374982a931d5a47458dd3c34ac59><a55bf03c35de3fd9b56dce82083c3d10><a5780997f4b738659172f40877c9a7d9><a688a9972cb43169a19d2f2f57121a1e><f6684c79e78f371fa81c6ec7336a0701><c63e4b1ae40635cd9c6a7de851c80d10><bb4efbe3c7273c0fb534f12789756089><b47a7f9bbbdb3b078cc382fdfa962248><c773b3dc885832f8a916de67f24f9f92><d1f2888d5e5a39cca6a6179a35c86770><d5bef30a5bda315194173b862975f9fb><f4944c45b790382ea44b08f088b27d6f><e0768dbdbdf13c769af7959497e24024><cf94468d5a44389e8fdfd2b0802c4378><e88e4626134b32f8bac8e3f79afddf24><f40705b5e9c43ce3b1f185fe690b9ac8><d0dce72a604b37309b8714fb35d74468><b04d27fa0f2d31d8bd0745f8aa0d7f67><ceb9fb64fb203d3a94063a9db6590ca4><ac23bb84e91e35418c9a2fb4792658b2><da9d04cc6f6d3825aa52636342ef1e04><a10d8f96815d35e0a1d2c7b998a941f3><e22dd6e3827638a4aafc10e7b485493a><cbefd01867b93d2a869a534825a1414c><e3154b06ac5d360c948111abfb2bc339><c43990ee3a5e389aacf288c3615a50dc><d327d9e0f43333568abda8d83558c8a9><d9e66574881739e8b25c3ae087a9f409><c25502085c833181b2a12cf525cffde6><f0b2fad1b720361297e22866c5c0fb64><e19c865e73e2352bbc8022033e953f22><c8bedc36bc3d3b55b91b12ebb1240968><cacc68d271e53338b7780c26f651b767><afc167a2e9be3dd6851da8deaf42bafd><c1d71aa978383c51a9ba2b32782d6cc6><df8f1d90cbb837cc92d5901fab94e6ca>Cool man, thanks for the details. We are looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience. You planning on upgrading to iOS 7 or 8 soon? Would be interested if it works with that. </df8f1d90cbb837cc92d5901fab94e6ca></c1d71aa978383c51a9ba2b32782d6cc6></afc167a2e9be3dd6851da8deaf42bafd></cacc68d271e53338b7780c26f651b767></c8bedc36bc3d3b55b91b12ebb1240968></e19c865e73e2352bbc8022033e953f22></f0b2fad1b720361297e22866c5c0fb64></c25502085c833181b2a12cf525cffde6></d9e66574881739e8b25c3ae087a9f409></d327d9e0f43333568abda8d83558c8a9></c43990ee3a5e389aacf288c3615a50dc></e3154b06ac5d360c948111abfb2bc339></cbefd01867b93d2a869a534825a1414c></e22dd6e3827638a4aafc10e7b485493a></a10d8f96815d35e0a1d2c7b998a941f3></da9d04cc6f6d3825aa52636342ef1e04></ac23bb84e91e35418c9a2fb4792658b2></ceb9fb64fb203d3a94063a9db6590ca4></b04d27fa0f2d31d8bd0745f8aa0d7f67></d0dce72a604b37309b8714fb35d74468></f40705b5e9c43ce3b1f185fe690b9ac8></e88e4626134b32f8bac8e3f79afddf24></cf94468d5a44389e8fdfd2b0802c4378></e0768dbdbdf13c769af7959497e24024></f4944c45b790382ea44b08f088b27d6f></d5bef30a5bda315194173b862975f9fb></d1f2888d5e5a39cca6a6179a35c86770></c773b3dc885832f8a916de67f24f9f92></b47a7f9bbbdb3b078cc382fdfa962248></bb4efbe3c7273c0fb534f12789756089></c63e4b1ae40635cd9c6a7de851c80d10></f6684c79e78f371fa81c6ec7336a0701></a688a9972cb43169a19d2f2f57121a1e></a5780997f4b738659172f40877c9a7d9></a55bf03c35de3fd9b56dce82083c3d10></f38c374982a931d5a47458dd3c34ac59></dc33a7f097493325bed62ab182954cc0></a9554a91bbb9308f96fcd9fddf596275></d4b7fd6509753bff9525fef374ddc359></edbf37a31a6a31f49e392ed8ece200c7></d77ad2367fff37d485480aa39df7d325></b23d107b5ff33c38a363617660c2bebf></b9423867a9ef303b87d2e1eac1712957></d7185042adf63908ae87fe4a5c3f8a6c></f8fea9ee6ca236b0a7fa6c00eb8a0d24></ec2f76b3ac723a39bbf3f122d7fe73cf></ce979f715cdb3cb5a0f7935f14cc0b35></a688df527b65382da586ebc87f28c061></a4f4b86cc84839f78ff746f013bcee6f></b5315d733e123a0781683efdc734064b></de7ca29cd47433cd8eca9c04102f5508></c54536fbc0f235f693060be33d4d4749></c2a6c1ff89a9318d8b74fc5dfc8847b8></d2e8067306d9346ab4a448f10f336894></ad8b3ad23f413187a178179db39cfa6b></c086b6e6cd9d341399bcc3675c82f1fe></b8b8f3a1bfd0345e86aa0c2952534949></a6ac1673a088379aa512ba5cac301f5b></af6ff28dce6031baaa850ccc79e5699b></f2ede6b206f336de82cc38619692e762></ed439fc5c9a03f8b9fae43af33de8a57></ce97a30e514d3a17ae93ba4a9d1d69d2></b5ce84bb074d3de4b07b55da9fd8bfd1></a98ba9fefc7333e4a5a9169198848c62></e135debbc8f937299f4986fc3e9459e3></bea09dbe25363c3b8e8016b5b5148055></ec1487f9bdb93597a3f8d434406ad9bf></a5d20b80ab1532d8831027a66d2d9eb5></fcb8d4e838543bcb9a52c9f232b8b4eb></ea2de358b6cc3baab27d6ab809c31e39></a7751c047dcc35ba8885212e1938b93f></d8edada1cea133458ca779e34a3a7f88></b68ff92e404931f3bcb6361720f77724></d0ded467f3aa3da2bce4b3bb2e1af8a8>

Not sure but it's telling me the iPod is up to date.

No hurry, I can't imagine why it wouldn't work with iPod, they're all iOS.

Zmoney, I think this has to do with your software not backward compatible with anything less than iOS 7. No biggie, whenever they release 7 for my old iPod 4, then I'll install.

Zmoney, I think this has to do with your software not backward compatible with anything less than iOS 7. No biggie, whenever they release 7 for my old iPod 4, then I'll install.

Ya I think this is the issue as well. Will keep you posted as soon we learn more. Really ducks you can start using it! Thanks for your patience. Do you have an android phone?

- - - Updated - - -

Please put me on the Android beta list. Thank you.

definitely! Can you message me your email?

Whats up everyone? Just wanted to give an update that the app has launched for Android Devices! Download it free on Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AutoSist.Screens&hl=en

Would love everyones feedback! If you find any bugs, would greatly appreciate if you can report back to me so we can improve on future versions.

Cheers!

I installed it on Android yesterday, I ran into a few issues setting things up but wasn't near a computer to report. Will send email to the feedback address when I get a chance.

Back