• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My bebe left me!!!

My bebe left me today and will be on the way to Dallas, Texas....I'll miss her so dearly. :frown:

A BIG congrats to our new prime member....JOHN.

Picture_0082.jpg

Picture_0011.jpg

Calvin, I think you're the 1st Prime member I showed my car to after I had just purchased it....This is a sad day :redface: I'll give you one year before you start calling this new owner and offer to buy your car back. :biggrin:

Calvin, I think you're the 1st Prime member I showed my car to after I had just purchased it....This is a sad day :redface: I'll give you one year before you start calling this new owner and offer to buy your car back. :biggrin:

No truer words ever spoken !
Only,it didn't take nearly a year,LOL !!
I read this and started laughing,but that is for/from another thread.
Sorry just had to chime in,it hurts to lose a good car !
Trust me I KNOW !!:rolleyes:

Congrats to the happy recipient

Stacy

Last edited:
At least the bebe is staying in warm climates so she can soak up the sun. :cool:

So, what is next for you?

I would NEVER sell a beautiful car like the one pictured PERIOD!

The most part of the car to me isn't much of driving, it is the idea of taking one part off and replace with another part to make it better or change the way it looks. Also 92NSX is right, priority is more important than a car.

I'm glad I got to meet you and see your car on the Palomar Run:smile: ...sorry to hear you sold it...:frown: unless your getting another!:biggrin:

You will be back Calvin ;) sorry to see you car go....looks like the new owner will take good care of it.

Never say never. I'm on my second one because something more important than a car came up and I had to part with the first one.

I have owned my 450 SL for 30 years. I repeat I would never sell the car.

I love your thread title. Reminds me of an Elvis song I would sing if I ever sold my car....

"Well, since my baby left me,
I found a new place to dwell.
Its down at the end of lonely street
At heartbreak hotel.

You make me so lonely baby,
I get so lonely,
I get so lonely I could die."

:smile:

"I have owned my 450 SL for 30 years. I repeat I would never sell the car."

(good, as it might be a pain to sell) Just kidding!:tongue: :tongue:
I have felt that way about certain "special" cars through the years.
Survivors, historic race history, low mile anomalies, famous PO's etc.
But at the end of the day, there will always be another one, in better cond, with less miles, better options, color combo, no paint work, etc available.

Some times you just have to sell. Many, many reasons.
Business opportunities, Found a deal on a car you have always wanted,
Someone made you a ridiculous cash offer, etc.
Have been through 'em all. No regrets. As long as you keep the "fun" car fund alive you will be OK.:biggrin:

Back