• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Black One

Try to find it's twin sister

• Any one who own a factory black over red NSX

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • What year

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BD

Legendary Member
My Black One with Unique Red Interior

Attachments

• IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,109
Sorry, ignore the poll, I'm a first time user and I got confused too...lol I was looking to see if anyone else took on that Option of red interior on a black NSX.

Be Honest with you all, I didn't want the red interior when I bought it, but I love it now. It's really unique.

Vance

You got it, South Coast Acura is where I bought it from. I really wanted an Orange or Yellow one, but I couldn't find any through other dealers... I wanted that 100K Honda care. Honda also give me 4.49% financing!!! Can't beat that.

I walked in to buy a light bulb for my 1995 and came out with a black one,,,,, I did the same thing when I bought my S2k four years ago...

Vance

Back in black...

Vancehu said:
My Black One with Unique Red Interior

Mannn! That's slick... :cool:

I'm biased towards Berlina black to begin w/... :biggrin:

However, I've always felt the red interior would compliment the red interior lights on the driver's instraments, gauge cluster, stereo/climate control, and dash! And perforated red leather seats look awesome IMHO.

Add some Autovation billet aluminum racing pedals to match your Zanardi shift-knob and Honda-grey center console! You can even add subtle NSX-R OEM trim w/o looking like a poseur/wannabe... (ie. NSX-R steering wheel, CF shift-boot) The red interior would flow nicely w/ them.

More pics, please!?! (Is the steering wheel & dash stitching in red?)

Re: Back in black...

Osiris_x11 said:
Mannn! That's slick... :cool:

More pics, please!?! (Is the steering wheel & dash stitching in red?)

Unfortunately, the stiching is not red on the dash, I replaced the shiting knob with JDM Type R knob and boots. LIke to get the Type R steering wheel, but don't want to loose the Air Bag.....

Vance

Vancehu said:
Unfortunately, the stiching is not red on the dash, I replaced the shiting knob with JDM Type R knob and boots. LIke to get the Type R steering wheel, but don't want to loose the Air Bag.....

Vance

yup, it is a good thing you changed the shiting knob... :biggrin:

i like it.....looks different =) so cruise down nov 6th 11 am or earlier

Re: Very nice

chinaboy said:
Lazarus is listed as locating in Canada?
but yes, this must be the same car!
At the time the pictures were posted, he lived in Hong Kong. This is mentioned in text that accompanies his pictures. Also, the background of a few of the shots (this one, for example) does not look like the Canada I remember. :)

supra2nv said:
yup, it is a good thing you changed the shiting knob... :biggrin:

Did 91's come with this knob? I'm unfamiliar with where it's located on mine. :wink: :tongue:

The one in Hong Kong is not a factory option, I don't think... But anyway, I'm curious on how many factory Red Interior NSXs are out there... I have not seen one till I got my...

Vance

Attachments

• Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 581
Vancehu said:
The one in Hong Kong is not a factory option, I don't think... But anyway, I'm curious on how many factory Red Interior NSXs are out there... I have not seen one till I got my...

Vance

Hey Vance, saw your old car last night and even got to test drive it. I just thought it was pretty funny how you went from red/black to black/red. :)

Your old ride is in great shape BTW. It's due for some pimpin now though...

Back