• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My buddy escaped with minor injuries.

My buddy should thank his lucky stars!

attachment.php

He just washed his car and then

attachment.php

All he remembers is asking about how his son was. His son escaped with no injuries.

Attachments

• A__24AD.jpg
    A__24AD.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 856
  • A__84D2.jpg
    A__84D2.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 879
give my regards to whole family!

incredible before and after pic Tony. Please give my regards to whole family and thank God nobody was seriously hurt.
The NSX looks rough but its family and people that is invaluable.

Wow! Extremely lucky learning experience.

Posts pics without a story.... What gives? Glad everyone is ok.

Wow, glad there were not kids in that backyard when he came through. Man that is crazy.

Don't know the whole story but, apparently he lost control of the car and crashed into a backyard. He was not speeding at least that is what he said the cops said.

Don't know the whole story but, apparently he lost control of the car and crashed into a backyard. He was not speeding at least that is what he said the cops said.

B.S.

Glad he and his son are okay but you don't crash into someone's backyard and cause that much damage without speed being a factor.

Glad that everyone involved are ok.....But speeding on the Public road is foolish, I dont think that Cops would believe him.

Would be interested to see where this end up, as a possiable parts source for Us Canadian.

Bram

B.S.

Glad he and his son are okay but you don't crash into someone's backyard and cause that much damage without speed being a factor.

You do if you pass out, faint, lose consciousness, have a heart attack, or some other emergency. Witness a case firsthand of a guy in a truck on the freeway.

B.S.

Since speeding is relative to the posted signs. Since we don't know any better information.. perhaps the posted signs were too aggressive for the area. There are a few of those here. There's a 45mph sign in a residential zone near my old home. Totally inappropriate IMO for the amount of residential foot traffic in the area.

The Acura is destroyed and the Fisher Price is hardly scratched. They really don't make them like they use to!

Back