• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My car is finally gone...

Thank you to everyone who tolerated me immediately deleting any posts referencing April Fool's Day so we could see how many fish we could land with this nsx bait! :biggrin:

And I thought these were deleted because it definitely WAS NOT an Aprils Fool.

Next time without me. I'm too serious for that.

Hey Doc, I saw this video a while ago and thought of you. May be too late if you are working with an attorney. This dude had problems with his Porsche 911 and took it to social media with videos to illustrated the problems. Guess what happened soon after his video went viral.

Rob, I have sent you a personal request on this forum to attempt to contact you. I just googled the VIN number and I now own your old car. Can you reach out to me?

Rob, I have sent you a personal request on this forum to attempt to contact you. I just googled the VIN number and I now own your old car. Can you reach out to me?

mind sharing how much you payed?

so the floor is in

I'll be glad to talk with you. It probably would have been prudent to google the vin before you started to bid on the car. :D

Last edited:
I'll be glad to talk with you. It probably would have been prudent to google the vin before you started to bid on the car. :D

I did read through the links and the blogs prior to purchasing.

Yes, I purchased it for $101k in Phoenix at Manheim.

DocL, how could I get ahold of you? Thank you for all your time!

Post your cell number and I'll call you.

It was listed as a lemon buyback so it’s like buying a box of cracker jacks and waiting to learn what the surprise is....

4F08D867-7042-4427-88A2-1F642B0E60B1.jpg

Other than the lemon issues the car was loved and cared for by Doc so hopefully you can figure out the fix since it otherwise was a properly treated car.

Back