• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My ex on a white nsx.....(not work safe)

MiamiMermaid said:

Good points. But! my question still goes unanswered: "What is the male equivalent of butterface ? Just curious.... ;)
The mans version of butter face is....

A man was very distraught at the fact that he had not had a date or any sex for over 5 years.

He was afraid he might have something wrong with him, so he decided to seek the medical expertise

of the well known Chinese sex therapist, Dr. Chang. Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said,

"OK, take off all your crose." The man did as he was told. "Now get down and craw reery, reery

fass to odderside of room." Again, the man did as he was instructed. Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw

reery, reery fass back to me." As he did, Dr. Chang shook his head slowly. "Your probrem vewy bad.

You haf Ed Zachary Diseaz. Worse cas I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates."

The man asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, What is Ed Zachary Disease?"

Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied: "Ed Zachary Disease is when

your face look Ed Zachary like your ass."

Hehe, what's not work safe about this thread?

steveny said:
The mans version of butter face is....

A man was very distraught at the fact that he had not had a date or any sex for over 5 years.

He was afraid he might have something wrong with him, so he decided to seek the medical expertise

of the well known Chinese sex therapist, Dr. Chang. Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said,

"OK, take off all your crose." The man did as he was told. "Now get down and craw reery, reery

fass to odderside of room." Again, the man did as he was instructed. Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw

reery, reery fass back to me." As he did, Dr. Chang shook his head slowly. "Your probrem vewy bad.

You haf Ed Zachary Diseaz. Worse cas I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates."

The man asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, What is Ed Zachary Disease?"

Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied: "Ed Zachary Disease is when

your face look Ed Zachary like your ass."

LMBO!!!

nsxtcy85,

Where in Maine do you live? I grew up in central Maine and now live in NH. The end of our season is near, but we try to stay active as a group. We should get together sometime.

I live in fairfield im sure you know were that is, born and raised for 20 years lol unfortunately, and yes the season end is very near, my car is going up oct 31, and the last show im going to make it to is import warz at epping this saterday. but yea id love to meet up with fellow nsx's! :biggrin:

I grew up in Gardiner. I have some family that lives in Waterville, near your part of the woods. I thought there was something going on in Epping this weekend. The weather report looks like rain for Saturday. If it was going to be nice I would have taken a ride over.

I was just in NH a month ago. It was nice to be back (I went to UNH). I'm thinkig of coming out in the beginning of Jan.

Anyone up for a dinner somewhere?

RPM217 said:
Butthis wallet?????? Just guessing!!!!! :biggrin:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back