• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Imola mini photoshoot.

Got a friend who's working on her photo skills and learning her new camera. Took some pictures when I stopped in Louisiana to visit her and a bunch of my friends half way home. Here you go, enjoy:

3461726390_5697db3d9c_o.jpg

3461736554_f3d7f46f9e_o.jpg

3461883570_22f23e86be_o.jpg

3461081441_3c4d788856_o.jpg

3461908096_1a3a49e37b_o.jpg

3461918734_2aa97482ae_o.jpg

Ill post up a few more tomorrow.

Beautifull. All that waiting time has paid off.:biggrin:

Thats perfect!

Probably my fav car on the board. Dont change anything!

Hot damn! Very nice, perhaps adjust the white balance on the last few pics... I want those brakes!

Yea I thought the same thing...there is a dif angle, with the top on I think look a better then those.

Thanks yall!

Those pics are good enough for any number of car magazines.
Got any pics of the photographer?:wink:

:eek:

That is the best looking color I have ever seen online. Too bad I've yet to see one in person....:redface:

excellent...it is a beatiful car...very nice pics!

any mods planned for ur new ride?...

regards..

I really want to do a Header/test pipe/exhaust combo but Im loving it not making to much noise for now...lol. I might just do the exhaust because knowing me, I'll LoveFab it in a few years so no point in wasting money on the headers. lol Also, Ive thought about doing the wheels it has on it right now to match the Imola paint keeping the polished lip on them. Some Volks are in her near future too.

Last edited:
I really want to do a Header/test pipe/exhaust combo but Im loving it not making to much noise for now...lol. I might just do the exhaust because knowing me, I'll LoveFab it in a few years so no point in wasting money on the headers. lol Also, Ive thought about doing the wheels it has on it right now to match the Imola paint keeping the polished lip on them. Some Volks are in her near future too.

Don't bother spending your money on headers. The OEM headers are decent and what aftermarket headers provide, is not worth the $ IMHO. Unless there are some new headers that I'm unaware of...

Wheels are nice the way they are.

Volks will ruin the car imo - everyone and his mom has them, and they never blend in with the rest of the car because they look so extreme.

Wheels are nice the way they are.

Volks will ruin the car imo - everyone and his mom has them, and they never blend in with the rest of the car because they look so extreme.

Sorry I have to disagree...a LOT of NSX's have the same ole Volks on them (GT-C/GT-V's is what I see mostly). Ive been running Volk wheels on my ITR since day one (back in 2000 when 90 percent of folks had no idea what Volk was). The wheels on the car do look really good, but they arent what I want my car to have on it. NO WHEEL out there can match the quality of work that comes from Volk...NONE.

TE or LE37's is what Im really wanting to put on it. LE37's really....seen a couple (hand full) of TE37's on NSX's but I really want to keep the lip on them polished which is why Im leaning towards the LE37. Not sure why you think they are too extreme unless your talking about their cost! lol

Sorry I have to disagree...a LOT of NSX's have the same ole Volks on them (GT-C/GT-V's is what I see mostly). Ive been running Volk wheels on my ITR since day one (back in 2000 when 90 percent of folks had no idea what Volk was). The wheels on the car do look really good, but they arent what I want my car to have on it. NO WHEEL out there can match the quality of work that comes from Volk...NONE.

TE or LE37's is what Im really wanting to put on it. LE37's really....seen a couple (hand full) of TE37's on NSX's but I really want to keep the lip on them polished which is why Im leaning towards the LE37. Not sure why you think they are too extreme unless your talking about their cost! lol
I know Rays makes very good wheels, but i think Work, BBS and OZ are just as good. They all produce wheels for extreme motorsports like F1, so Im sure they know just as well as Rays what they are doing.

LE37 is a nice wheel but discontinued. I had the likes of GT-C, GT-V, SF-C on my mind -Qualiy wheels but the designs are to busy for my taste. Looks to much aftermarket.

Last edited:

the current wheels are very nice, but the car will definitely look more aggressive with TE37s...

my 2 cents..

Concave te-37 would look really good. If I had an imola it would be polished concave te-37.

Attachments

• polised te37.jpg
    polised te37.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 113
  • polish37.jpg
    polish37.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Guy, I'm absolutely in love with that car.

I'm so sad that its not in Florida anymore, but you seem like a guy that will really take care of it. I'm the guy that flaked out and didn't buy it from Phuc, I was pretty much a day away from pulling the trigger when my roof started leaking and found out that I need to replace the entire thing.

Your car will forever be known to me as 'the one that got away'

I was so upset that I didn't pick it up from Phuc. I was even a little irked when I found that you were driving it to Wyoming, I was so scared of rock chips etc... along the way.

I'm really happy you and the car made it safely and I have no doubt you'll give it a great home. Congratulations on your purchase and finally acquiring yours and mine's dream car!!!

Mine will come some day (I hope lol)

Post some pics of the rear end! (that was always my favorite angle of an NSX)

Last edited:
Back