• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Intro: I have arrived...

...at the point where i almost tired of searching :rolleyes: lol!!!

Hello and good day one and all, have been "lurking" since a bit before June when i signed up, and wanted to chime in now that I've sold my previous vehicle ('99 Isuzu VehiCross) and am eagerly awaiting for "the right one" to show up for sale.

Seeing some of the cars for sale come and go the past few months has been as fun and interesting as its been frustrating but here's to patience eh.

Have a good one, keep the shinny side up as they say :wink:

BTW: The Wiki & Search Rock lol & +1 for my first post (tear) ...x

Last edited:
Welcome!!!

I always wanted a VehiCross! lol How did you like it? I think its a cool looking vehicle and I am "not" an SUV person, but those are intereting I think.

Enjoy the baord...amazeing amount of info here...can't do with out it if your NSX shopping!

Happy Hunting

Thanks, and i absolutely loved the Vehicross, i drove it more like a car than a suv she handled great! I toyed with the thought of keeping her but $ talks and with the nsx id like to have as much possible when the time comes :biggrin:

Xzavier_spiky_alx_cars_008.jpg

Florida seems to have a lot of NSXs around. I have seen a few on ebay in the jacksonville area dealerships. Good luck with the hunt, Im in my money saving phase now.

Florida seems to have a lot of NSXs around. I have seen a few on ebay in the jacksonville area dealerships. Good luck with the hunt, Im in my money saving phase now.

Just have to be careful that you don't get a car with a washed title down there...

Back