• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Marketplace Post Keeps Getting Deleted

I posted something in the marketplace and it was deleted with the vague reasoning of "Not a registered vendor". Unsure of what it the reason really was I messaged a random moderator, as there was no way to reply to the notification nor was there any indication of which moderator deleted my thread.

Got no response. From the moderator so I thought it was an error. Posted it up again and it was deleted again. This time it was a little more clear with "you previously tried to list this with a listing that indicated multiples - you were advised you are not a registered vendor".

So basically, in my post I copied and pasted the description of the part from the vendor that I bought it from here on NSXP. Without proofing it too carefully it appeared like I had more than one item for sale when I don't.

I am posting this here hoping to get some help, because I don't know which moderator it came from as the notifications don't indicate so. And I would just message one of the three moderators but I assume I wouldn't get a response like last time.

C

Back