• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MY new 05 LBB

MY new 05 LBBP

875126616_mVW3d-XL-1.jpg

875126231_qFd3e-XL-1.jpg

875126325_MoTz4-XL-1.jpg

875126033_VBwBG-XL-1.jpg

875125866_ZZPEb-XL-1.jpg

875126144_YvfTB-X2-1.jpg

LET me Know WHAT u THink
taken by my buddy ben visit http://www.forcephotography.com for more great pictures Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0990.jpg
    IMG_0990.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0976.jpg
    IMG_0976.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0962.jpg
    IMG_0962.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0949.jpg
    IMG_0949.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 587
  • IMG_0919.jpg
    IMG_0919.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
WOW!!! Beautiful! Nice color choice btw... :wink:

pics are great but what about the chase and the purchase? We always like to hear about the buying experience,ie did you drive it home or ship?best of luck with it.

AnyNSX?
Smashing :biggrin: Magnificent photos and I echo all above.

LBBP rules.

congrats on the purchase. you bought the best color made for this car.

pics are great but what about the chase and the purchase? We always like to hear about the buying experience,ie did you drive it home or ship?best of luck with it.

well the chase and purchase was pretty fun. We searched the internet for months (so many scammers). there where about 10 different ones that we couldnt pull the trigger on but I feel good that we purchased the right one for us. We got it shipped to us form a dealer in chicago. older guy was the first owner and couldnt get in it anymore lol We are looking forward to owning the nsx for awhile.:biggrin:

Hi,

I think that the color is just named incorrectly. It should be LBBBP, as in
Long Beach Beatifull Blue Pearl

Indeed beautifull... congratulations and enjoy it for many years to come.

Nuno

Exquisite color, photography, and machine. Congrats, and enjoy !! Jay

Sweeeeet:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

we photoshopped out the right front tow hook just for fun in one of the shots, TO SEE IF ANY HARDCORE NSX GUYS WOULD NOTICE personally i think it looks clean without it.

sounds interesting I may be down for a little backroading. Is joining nsxca mandatory. Keep me posted Thanks DOC

for runs like this yes.The 40$/yr dues are well worth it and help subsidize these events plus fund a portion of nsxpo which is in vegas this year.Also look in our NE section for kids day.

Back