• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My New Build, 1992 NSX-R Conversion- Long way to go

I really like your revamp! especially the stock front end.

Your car would be complete with either some white 02+ or some white 94-01 wheels.

Im not too sure about those side skirts though...:redface:

I really like your revamp! especially the stock front end.

Your car would be complete with either some white 02+ or some white 94-01 wheels.

Im not too sure about those side skirts though...:redface:

Hey, these are some expensive JDM GRF flared skirts here

I think the stock rims are overrated, the stock offsets are horrible and provide a huge fender gap

Hey, these are some expensive JDM GRF flared skirts here

I think the stock rims are overrated, the stock offsets are horrible and provide a huge fender gap

They could be the rarest side skirts on the planet and cost a million dollars but that dosent mean that they appeal to everyone...

nsx-3.jpg

after 3 months of back order, the spoiler finally came in with a factory build stamp of 4/12/2012

IMG_0039.jpg

took only 5 min to install and adjust, fitment is very good for the price

IMAG1243.jpg

IMAG1245.jpg

IMAG1246.jpg

Car looks great. Literally 100x's better!! Very nice pre-02 white NSX.

I've seen this car in the flesh and pics do not do it justice. It's a gorgeous car.

thanks for all the compliments guys... nothing new to my nsx lately, been working on putting my brothers civic that was stolen back together

only 1200 miles on My 6 month routine oil change, gotta drive this more lol

mobile one ep with tall boy denso filter

IMG_0187.jpg

been a while since I added to my build...

My bumper lenses were original from 1992, so I decided to replace my pitted ones with these, damn they were expensive but crystal clear
IMAG1802_zps17755828.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Installed LEDS in the lenses as well

IMAG1810_zps3ac7a782.jpg

IMAG1812_zpsc0f80b74.jpg

My car did not come with the engine lid. When I came across most likely the cleanest coupe engine lid I have ever seen, I had to cop it:

IMAG1832_zps8a5d7fc4.jpg

And Lastly, I ordered the rubber trunk lid stoppers that are typically lost with age and a new Clock Lid

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20130126_150652.jpg

Oh yea, I had the intake manifold sand blasted and powder coated, Very happy with the Mod

IMG_20130207_191353_zps2cf7e8d3.jpg

Whoa, you had a complete Marga Hill Front End! You know how rare that is? You even had the headlight covers! They almost never have those! Do you still have the marga hill parts?

Back