• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My New exhaust

Sweeeeeet! Hey did you do the install yourself? On a scale of 1-10 how much of a difference was the sound compared to your stock exhaust? I saw mine for the first time today up on the lift, very interesting set up.

I've got the same exhaust, the Dali version. I've had it almost a year now, I'm very happy with it. Nice deep sound, and I also noticed the engine revs up quicker too. On the loudness scale, compared to stock is 80%, but still not as loud as some of the Taitec's and others out there. I've set off the odd car alarm driving by every now and then. :rolleyes: Congrats, a very quality exhaust almost 1/3~1/4 the price of the big names! :biggrin:

Do they all hang tha low? Or at least it seams that the tips are much lower than they should be.

It looks like a nice setup. I like the way it looks.

len3.8 said:
Do they all hang tha low? Or at least it seams that the tips are much lower than they should be.

It looks like a nice setup. I like the way it looks.

Len,

That exhaust is same as mine, but I got the Dali version. Yes it kinda hang a little bit low.

Whats wrong with being hung low? :biggrin: LOL!

Beautiful exhaust, so shinning I almost had to wear sunglasses to look at your pic. Night and day difference compare to stock exhaust.

Back