• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my new interior

came out better than expected i think... what ya guys think?

5435e987.jpg

8439b74e.jpg

8fd29953.jpg

d01c6556.jpg

its like 98% done... still have some cleaning up to do, but pretty much where it needs to be. still have to install my momo steering wheel (carbon fiber in the near future)

*update*

momo tuner 320mm with cf hub ring installed

7a5d3375.jpg

Last edited:
In my head I would have pictured too much red but that really looks good. Well done. Where did you get the carbon door handles?

All the cf work was by ross (stmpo)

i personally think the balance between the black/red/cf is somewhat "stockish" if honda would have done it from factory. Of course i did it based on the enzo interior haha

Well you asked so I'll give you my honest opinion....

I know you are trying to do a 2-tone interior but you got too much red, not enough contrast in the right places.

For starters the you should lose the red knee bolsters, they are totally off color and not the same shade red. If those were black it would look much nicer.

The CF panels and red door contrast looks nice, keep that and you should be good to go. Personally I would go with black seats and have red stitching. Remember sometimes less is more when doing interiors.

my 2 cents,

Who did the leather work? I really like the doors, glove box and kick panel. However, it does look like it is a different color from the seats in the pictures. I bet you could get those seats covered in the same leather.

I agree....I saw the first pic of the door panel, looked good.....everything else looked good but the knee bolster and glove box doesn't flow, I'd go back to Black on them.

Well you asked so I'll give you my honest opinion....

I know you are trying to do a 2-tone interior but you got too much red, not enough contrast in the right places.

For starters the you should lose the red knee bolsters, they are totally off color and not the same shade red. If those were black it would look much nicer.

The CF panels and red door contrast looks nice, keep that and you should be good to go. Personally I would go with black seats and have red stitching. Remember sometimes less is more when doing interiors.

my 2 cents,

As for the mismatching color comment, the seats in the car now will not stay. Im working on putting ghe oem seats back in covered in the same color leathet so the whole interior matches.

In person, the door panels, glove box and knee bolster are actually the same leather color

Another option you can always go with is carbon knee bolster/carbon glovebox lid and console lid as I did. {from Ross} The finishing touch is the carbon headliner. Mine is from DF, since I'm not sure if Ross is doing the headliners just yet. He might chime in. I'm still waiting on my Tamoske console.

Last edited:

5435e987.jpg

8439b74e.jpg

8fd29953.jpg

d01c6556.jpg

its like 98% done... still have some cleaning up to do, but pretty much where it needs to be. still have to install my momo steering wheel (carbon fiber in the near future)

Try mounting the aem gauges from the rear. I think that would clean up the console. Look at my gallery for what it would look like mounted from the back. This would require building a separate small mounting plate for the gauges and then securing it in place with screws which you epoxy to the back of your bezel and then you use nuts to position the new mounting plate.
Tim

d01c6556.jpg

dont forget to have them fix the leather around the ignition key hole

BTW i see wht you are trying to copy :smile:
only thing left for you to add is a V12 in the engine bay :biggrin:
enzo_interior.jpg

Last edited:
I personally think that interior doesn't really match a Yellow car, it would look better on a Black or Red car. Sorry, but Doesn't do it for me.

I personally think that interior doesn't really match a Yellow car, it would look better on a Black or Red car. Sorry, but Doesn't do it for me.

Yellow would have my favorite on a yellow car but that's just me. Look like very good quality though.

the leather shop stretched the fabric on the key hole area. it wasnt supposed to go all the way and cover the whole area, but i have a guy who can repair it. other than that, the leather work is top notch.

yeah, i saw the enzo interior and wanted to somewhat copy it :biggrin:

if you are redoing the bolster then i think you should go back to black (plus the glove box). those areas gather too much attention in already loud interior. too much.

Positive point;
I am happy to see non bagginess of the upholstery work. Looks tight and well done. I can't stand seeing something done to the car as upholstery and I see the sagging or wrinkles from being baggy or not tight..

Picture view:
Vaccuum your ride, presentation would be good when asking for opinions. Seen several other posts from others and they need it bad LOL. No offense.

Negative point:
Everyone has different tastes so I won't do so. I try to remain positive. I hope your happy and content with the inside. Props on trying something else.

Gil =)

I think it would have been better off without the red knee piece and glove box.

Back