• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new shoes on Gallardo

Here are a couple of pics of my new Maya Dtv's on my Gallardo. What do you think? 20" rear and 19" front

Attachments

• Dscf0816.jpg
    Dscf0816.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 671
  • Dscf0821.jpg
    Dscf0821.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 668
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 679
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 683
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 679
So far so good. I bought the car with 4500 miles. I now has 6900 miles. The first month I really put on alot of miles. Actually the first two days I put on 500 miles. I just had a Tubi exhaust installed, and the oil changed. The oil change was $250.00. My Nsx cost me $50. The Tubi exhaust screams like a race car, it is awesome. Other wise the only problem I have had is the AC stopped working one day and then started the next day. I have to bring it in to Lamborghini. The car is still under warranty, but the closest Lambo dealer is two hours away. I really look forward to the new NSX. I had the car up to 185mph last week. All I can say is-wow. It gets to 130mph like nothing and still pulls and pulls. The price of the car was $145k. It is a 2004 that had a msrp of $188k. My car is a e-gear transmission. You can get a stick for about $135-140k.

They look great...I would love to see the car up close.

DURIM91NSX said:
Let me know when any of you are in the Milwaukee area. I have no problem taking you for a ride or letting you even drive it. Let me know. What are Nsx friends for?

This Sunday a few of us are getting together at M.J. Stevens on Hwy 41 for Brunch. We plan on meeting around 10.30 a.m. they have a big parking lot and it would be great to see the car in person. I would love a ride...All you do is exit K turn left go to the next road and turn right and there on the left side. BTW the place is about 30 minutes from Brookfield north. Hope to see you.

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't think the black center goes will with your silver Gallardo. I'm sure that if you let me drive your car I would change my mind. :D

Great taste man, those black wheels on silver is too hot! :eek: :eek: You are too lucky!

I must hear that exhaust!!

Those black wheels looks really nice on the silver gallardo !
Does the front lower valance give you any trouble ? Seems like they removed it for the 2005 production year... but that metal valance seems to scrape a lot :cool:
It is a good thing you didn't buy it at MSRP... because those that bought it a year ago are taking a ~$50K+ depreciation, dealers will not even buy it back at $130k :eek:
Overall this is a very impressive car... all the Lambo horsepower and torque, without the old Lambo clutch and boggling city driving low gears :biggrin: CONGRATS !

VERY nice car, and you seem like a very cool guy too. Finally got the chance to see a Gallardo in person this weekend, a yellow one was parked outside of a local bar. The car is pure sex on wheels. Congratulations on being able to own such a fine piece of machinery!

Silver and black looks hot.. are you a Raiders fan? lol

OMG that thing is hot. The black centers look great. Hell, it wouldn't matter if they were pink, it'd still be hot.

Back