• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new toy: Aston Martin Vantage

HAHA!! Please tell me that you took the Ferrari to the Honda dealer when shopping for the Civic Hybrid. That would be the icing on the cake. :redface: :biggrin:

I don't think that would have helped him get a discount if he was trying to get one. :tongue:

I don't think that would have helped him get a discount if he was trying to get one. :tongue:

Probably wouldn't have even let him near it. A dealer around here wouldn't let me LOOK inside an S2000. I walked to the dealership while my car was getting detailed.

I doubt that.......If anything they would be sucking up to him like leeches.

But anyhow back on topic.....Congrats Justin and enjoy your toys.......hopefully I'll be joining you soon.

Dude, How can you talk about your new A.M. w/out mentioning the James Bond connection ? (The name's Choice.....J. Choice !!!). Maybe you'll really get into A.M.'s and perhaps one day track down a Lagonda !!! Congrats....You're correct about the White color.....amazing !!!

hahah... congrats... those are both some gorgeous toys you have there... and the pearl white is simply unreal!

2 words.

"MmmmmMMmm good" .... is MmmMmm even a word!?:confused:

congrats on both cars.

where is the nsx?? :biggrin:

There is a good chance that I'll pick up an 04 or 05 LB Blue NSX some time in the near future. My next goal is a 360CS.

See you guys at some future event..

I would showoff too if I had those car... HEY GIRLS LOOK AT ME... hell yeah I would. :smile: :smile:

The car does get attention from the sophisticated ladies. Now I know why they call it an Aston - you get a ton of a$$. :eek:

from my expereince, cars are guy magnets.

i get guys coming to the shop and eye humping my cars all day but girls.... they can care less. just my observation.

Justin,

:cool: I just came across this thread. I'm very happy for you. The color of the AM is stunning to say the least. I'm sure it is more breath taking in person.

I have driven the DB7 and the Vanquish. As heavy as it is, I really like the power and handling of the Vanquish but not so much for the DB7. Similar to the Vanquish, I'm sure the Vantage is a really great cruiser with the soft and comfy leather seats and the quiet cabin. You feel like you are sitting in an upscale living room chair.

Come out and show it off a bit. :wink:

Killer car! Can you take me for a ride? I have never been in a Civic.

Just kidding. Love the AM. You made me realize, I need a socks and groceries car in SF...if only parking was readily available in this fine city.

Congratulations!!!

congrats! very nice choice of color combo.

i too have gone the aston martin v8 vantage route and have deposit down for a new 2008 slated for jan 2008 build and march 2008 delivery. i'm doing the tungsten silver metallic with the iron ore leather interior. opting for the 19" gun metal factory wheels but haven't decided if i want red or black calipers...leaning toward black ones to keep it subtle.

again...great choice. the amv8v is full of class, style, and great all around performance. despite what the naysayers may comment on...it is a highly desirable car that is one of the most exquisite and sexiest cars on the planet today.

i've bounced back and forth among 911 c2s/c4s, m6, and amv8v. in the end, the most exotic and exclusive of the 3 is the obvious choice.

Excellent choice. I test drove an 07 black on black in Denver in December. I remeber being impressed with the build quality and driveability. The power was decent even at a mile high.

It is a serious contender to replace my NSX someday given that Honda has lost its mind and can't remember how to build a sports car.

Dang Justin...I assume this is in addition to your F-car and not a replacement. And you're still thinking about getting another NSX? Crazy.

Not right away. Sometime in the near future after I get a much bigger garage. I have a few cars on my wishlist that I will try to get in the next few years and a 02+ NSX is one of them. I have a lot of fond memories of my NSX so I'd love to have one again.

I'm sure you guys understand - I'm a total car nut!

As are we all!

BTW, as much as I'm enjoying my new home, there's not a day that goes by where I think to myself "why did I settle for a two car garage?"

Back