• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my nsx made the news..

sunday night there was a shooting on osu campus at the taco bell. my car was there.. ik its not the best way to make on tv but it happens. i also gave an interveiw for it..:frown:

They have been shooting people at that Taco Bell since I was in school 15 years ago!!

You have to understand that Sean is gangsta and he was there to represent.....yo.

I find the last 2 lines of the story to be quite funny.

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Three men were arrested after a 17-year-old was shot outside a Taco Bell restaurant early Monday.
The shooting occurred at about 12:30 a.m. outside the restaurant, located at 1525 N. High Street, near the Ohio State campus, 10TV's Patrick Bell reported.

Witnesses told 10TV News that dozens of people were at the restaurant, including a group of motorcyclists that often stop there on Sunday nights. They said a vehicle circled the restaurant several times before shots were fired.

SLIDESHOW: Images From Scene

"(The car) slowed down right by the bikers and looped back around and then it came back like it went out and came back and went down that way and looped back around and then started shooting," a witness said.

Colleen Carpenter, who police said was not the intended target, was shot in the face. She was transported to The Ohio State University Medical Center. Details on her condition were not immediately released.

Police said witnesses described the vehicle involved and officers in an unmarked car spotted it nearby.

"Somebody was able to give us a very good description of the vehicle and that made a huge difference for us to make an immediate apprehension," said Columbus police Sgt. Matt Weekley.

Guy Banks, Chase Banks, and Myron Banks, all 24, were arrested and charged with felonious assault. The men did not appear to be related, Bell reported.

And here is Seans .02 seconds of fame -----

shooting_04.jpg

Last edited:
oh yea lol, i have to rep the nsx world

sunday night there was a shooting on osu campus at the taco bell. my car was there.. ik its not the best way to make on tv but it happens. i also gave an interveiw for it..:frown:
Is that cop's baton pushing against the left aluminum fender of yours?

Dude, I'd be embarrassed as hell to even be in the area with that car. And if someone came and wanted to interview me I'd say "no comment", I wasn't here at the ghetto taco bell with my nice car.

Dude, there's a Taco Bell on Tuttle Crossing and 270. You don't need to go to the ghetto unless you aren't really looking for that!

well i was on campus crusin and met up with a friend with a bike there.

The 411.

Calling that Taco Bell ghetto isn't fair. He was on campus. At OSU. Unfortunately, OSU does lie in the center of Columbus and thus is a "inner city school". The problem is not that Sean was at a "ghetto" fast food joint after hours, the problem is these gun toting jack asses that have seen BadBoys too many times movies and think they are tuff shit when the truth is they come from podunk Columbus, Ohio. Our police force here is criminally crippled and only focuses on speeders for easy cash. (There is a reason Ohio is the #2 state for unjust ticketing, and our racist mayor sees to insure it.) So the "ghetto" continues to creep steadily into "civilian" areas where the thought of gang-banging doesn't exist because these are just college students who were put here my mommy and daddy's hard earned dollars. They never expected to walk a hundred yards from their dorm to the local fast food joint and end up in the middle of a Boys In The Hood scene.

Re: The 411.

Calling that Taco Bell ghetto isn't fair. He was on campus. At OSU...They never expected to walk a hundred yards from their dorm to the local fast food joint and end up in the middle of a Boys In The Hood scene.

Oh, I understand and IDK about NSXLVR but I meant no offense by ghetto. It's not a black thing- I hope you weren't spinning it that way- it's a poor and oppressed thing. Ask a Jew or a Pole.

I went to OSU in the late 70's/ early 80's and put myself through by valeting at a restaurant on S. High a block south of Livingston, called the "Inner Circle". Across from where the High-Beck still is. While I did not cast the first ghetto, it is unquestionably much different now than when my chrome wheel wearing, lily white ass lived there. I know I had no idea I'd wind up in John Singleton flick. Rudy Ray Moore, maybe.

What isn't different now in fact, besides my libido? :mad:

Calling that Taco Bell ghetto isn't fair. He was on campus. At OSU. Unfortunately, OSU does lie in the center of Columbus and thus is a "inner city school". The problem is not that Sean was at a "ghetto" fast food joint after hours, the problem is these gun toting jack asses that have seen BadBoys too many times movies and think they are tuff shit when the truth is they come from podunk Columbus, Ohio. Our police force here is criminally crippled and only focuses on speeders for easy cash. (There is a reason Ohio is the #2 state for unjust ticketing, and our racist mayor sees to insure it.) So the "ghetto" continues to creep steadily into "civilian" areas where the thought of gang-banging doesn't exist because these are just college students who were put here my mommy and daddy's hard earned dollars. They never expected to walk a hundred yards from their dorm to the local fast food joint and end up in the middle of a Boys In The Hood scene.

I don't disagree with one word of that, except the part where dopey wasn't in the wrong for having his NSX there.

I don't disagree with one word of that, except the part where dopey wasn't in the wrong for having his NSX there.

McDonalds is the only fast food place I would take a NSX. McDonalds is way classier than Taco Bell as evidenced by their premium beverage selections. It's the only fast food place that befits the timeless elegance of the Acura NSX.

i can understand where yall are getting at.. but i havnt been the only to been crusin campus, i saw a red targa crusin campus, and i was crusin wit a porsche gt3 and a lamo Murc. one night.. it was just a wrong night to be on campus.. and i havnt been on campus since but at that i would take the nsx only to go to the short north or round there.. and ive run into a silver nsx on campus too so im not the only one.

oh trust me i would shoot the person who would even think bought putting holes in my car lol, and i am nice to her.. my baby

Back