• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX-R (well not quite)

I think the hood and front fenders look horrible! Absolutely the worst looking body changes I've ever seen on an NSX. You should immediately remove them and go back to stock, then sell those ugly pieces of junk.

In fact, I'll take them off your hands... PM me!:tongue:

J

Now the NSX R shift knob and boot, that will really compete the look.

Looking really good!

02#154 said:
I think the hood and front fenders look horrible! Absolutely the worst looking body changes I've ever seen on an NSX. You should immediately remove them and go back to stock,...

This is a UK car! The front fenders ARE STOCK! Only the bonnet has been changed...

ChrisR said:
If Honda UK had decided to sell the NSX-R I would have bought one, but they didn't so I decided to create my own.

So they didn't end up selling it in the UK... Bugger... I don't suppose you know the reason do you?

How many did Honda end up bringing to the UK...? I've seen one privately owned one at a car show and then they had to have a demonstrator for Top Gear and the car mags to test...?

scorp965 said:
:eek:

You only posted these pictures last month, all of the NA2 nsx-r projects are dropping like flies.

:frown:

This one makes two...not really dropping like flies. Did anyone buy Ryan's car yet. I was hoping he would keep for at least a year or two, so I could at least afford it.

ChrisR said:
I have now sold my car :(

I've listed a lot of parts in the For Sale section.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74809

Chris.

Wow, how could you get rid of a car that beautiful? :tongue:

Must be difficult to part with--the work involved in a Type-R conversion really puts a piece of you in a car. Tough.

It's gorgeous--the silver Type-R looks phenomenal. The CF Type-R wing looks great on the silver too.

NSXGMS said:
Wow, how could you get rid of a car that beautiful? :tongue:

Must be difficult to part with--the work involved in a Type-R conversion really puts a piece of you in a car. Tough.

It's gorgeous--the silver Type-R looks phenomenal. The CF Type-R wing looks great on the silver too.

Tell me about it!! Ouch!!

WOW nice real nice just needs the Type-R seats
Did you install the Type-R stablizer bars? there $500 or somthing like that?

Nice car... but I don't think I would sport NSX-R badges on it unless I had a real NSX-R.

Hows your new S2000 doing? Any pics? You had asked a question over on
s2ki.com and I just responded over there on wheel fitment:wink: .

I think this car looks great. Very simple and clean.

skafia said:
Nice car... but I don't think I would sport NSX-R badges on it unless I had a real NSX-R.

That wasn't me on S2ki.

S2000 are good cars, I've had 2 in the past, but I think I'll be getting a Lotus or TVR next.

I sold my car as I needed to raise cash fast for a house.

Chris.

skafia said:

Since people cannot get the real thing they have their own way of making a nsx-r and he has bought a lot of type-r parts to make it as close as possible.....to each his own.....i think it looks good.

Wow...just wow car looks awesome!

Procar Specials said:
Undertray, hood, spoiler, airbox system and some other part are from Procar Specials in Germany. :wink:

Its a pity that Chris had to sale his beauiful car.
I agree, it's hard to see all the hard work go to waste!!! It must have been hard to let her go.

ChrisR said:
I sold my car as I needed to raise cash fast for a house.
Chris.

I am very sorry to hear you had to sell the car. I really liked the way you modified your NSX, it really looked very very nice and would have loved to see it in person if you would have come to our yearly NSX-meeting in Spa

I do hope you will be able to rebuy it again some day soon.

Back