• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX - the rebirth!

[MENTION=24014]clean_green[/MENTION], nice progress on bringing the car back to specs. Instead of spending $2000 for a new oem front wheel, consider a used complete set for around $3000 then you could either keep the original 3 as spares or sell it as single wheels

@clean_green, nice progress on bringing the car back to specs. Instead of spending $2000 for a new oem front wheel, consider a used complete set for around $3000 then you could either keep the original 3 as spares or sell it as single wheels

Yes, I am keeping my eyes open for a full set. One popped up a few weeks ago but I didn't act fast enough.

Wow, she looks better than ever. Looking forward to seeing it Saturday.

What an amazing job they did on your car! The VIS hood really sets the car off, looks awesome!

Beautiful! I'd dare say that it looks better than it did before!

Thanks so much and I do agree! She's prettier than before the unfortunate incident. Took her out for a spirited triple digit run last weekend and she's rock solid! Props to Joe and his talented crew:biggrin:

I'm really lucky to live both close to Joe and Larry B. I'm glad that I never had to use Joe's services but it's nice to know that they are there if needed. Congrats on getting your car back better then ever.

Back