• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX was delivered today!

What upgraded electric motors? The only change for the 2020 model year was the Indy Yellow Paint; otherwise, everything else with the car remains the same as the 2019 which is when a number of changes were made (e.g. thicker stabilizer bars, updated/remapped software, etc.)
my brain is still in MY19 mode since we dont have a 20 yet. 18 to 19 they made changes.

It sure has that gold/orange hue you see in Rio compare to original Spa/Indy yellow.

It's a really nice color !! Congrats on your new car sir !!

When the 2020 Indy Yellow came out, Acura website touted that it is a re-introduction of the "heritage" Spa Yellow. According to this picture, they look nothing alike. The 2020 Indy Yellow looks more like the Rio Yellow. I have never liked the Spa as it has too much green tint. I really like your Indy Yellow.
Congrats.
Steve

whiteNSXs, did you not offer HIDs for our earlier year cars. Or some other product? I think I purchased several times from you if I am correct. You are also a Doc in the Bay Area? I hope all is going well.

whiteNSXs, did you not offer HIDs for our earlier year cars. Or some other product? I think I purchased several times from you if I am correct. You are also a Doc in the Bay Area? I hope all is going well.
Hi,
Yes, I build HID kits for the pop-ups. I am still working as a full time internist at South San Francisco, not a rich doctor like docjohn playing with his gadgets all day.
Steve

I love Steve.....He has film critic envy...:biggrin:

Back