• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my posts on the market forum

Hi there
I'm not happy about the experience I have in the market forum.

first, I tried to post a new thread trying to sell my stuffs days ago. and it doesnt got posted

second, ok I think it is because maybe I have a similar post, so I decided to bump up my old post which is over a month old, and that didnt get posted too.

but in the mean while , there are alots of other posts and new threads got posted up and I feel really bad and unjust about it.

some might say it is because of my 1 negative feedback, however I do not think negative feedbacks have to do with the freedom of speech here. Since I dont really like the idea that all marketing posts have to be first approved by the moderator first, it will and might produce problems such as:

the posts might not be updated on time
people whill flight for who is the first one to post
and moderator will get things he want in the first place.
he might change the posting itme or others to say that he tried to be fair, but in the end, he will still get what he wants in one way the other.

I really liked the old way which you post and get posted right away like all other open forums here. It will be fair and competitive, people gets to know all response right away in an open forum. Others might say oh you can PM him or PM me, yes but this is not open to others to see whats going on and once if theres a problem occure, it might be harder to solve.

next, if someone just post I have something for sale, for XX amount of money then PM me, ok then what is the use of the market place? the original meaning is gone. Its like a craigslist in some way.

And this might be edited or move or deleted by moderator without notice, and I just want to say what I feel out. And I will save a copy of what I typed just in case this got deleted

Thank you for looking

Do you feel better now for venting?

Can you perhaps share some sort of details, such as the title (or better yet, URL) of the thread(s) involved, the dates/times various things occured, etc. so I will have some kind of clue as to what you are talking about?

Have you contacted any of the Marketplace moderators with any of your questions or concerns? If so, who and when? Did they reply? If so who and what did he say?

ya thanks..

the new post I want to post was never posted out and I think it is "Some parts I would like to sell"

The old post which I would like to bump up was with my BostonMRX account which was cancelled. I tried to post a similar post using my BostonNSX account but it was never posted.
Neither nor when I tried to bump it up.

its title is called

Some parts I would like to sell

I contacted tigerNSX about this matter
he is being very helpful
so I guess I will just wait

Thanks

Back