• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Wheel Setup 20" & 18" Pics.

Here is mine with 19x8 front and 20x10 rear.Yes,like I said before it does rub in the front when turning lock to lock.I am in the process of getting my front wheel narrowed to a 7 inch.I think it will help with the rubbing issue with the inner wheel well.The tires are pirelli p-zero nero 215/35/19 front and 275/30/20 rear.I havn't driven the car much just around my neighbourhood,so I am un-sure about the TCS issue.
Again my car is just a cruiser no racing so weight is not an issue.I will be putting in my coil-overs next week and will weigh and check offsets.I will post results.Also this is my un-painted new style body kit without door piece.
Stacy

Attachments

• 19 and 20.jpg
    19 and 20.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,583
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 505
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
nsx_pr
...so how did you go with 19s on the front, your 'fitout' has been the subject some discussions on this thread that I started on the same theme of 18/20 combo ..here it is
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=444309#post444309

I see stacy'snsx has/is trying 19/20s, but I think you may have had your set up longer..so any further updates tcs, abs, vibration, wheels rubbing etc, etc pics etc would be welcome..

Thanks
David Down under

My car is in the shop as of tonight,getting the teins(coilovers) put in.I will measure offsets when the wheels are off as well as try to get weights.I will try to get the car out for a drive after all is done.How long or how far before you notice a TCS issue?
Stacy

I love the deep dish. I am in production of a SSR GT3 look alike. 18x8.25 3 inch lip front 19x11 with 4.5 inch lip rears.Heres a pic of first day cut of centers. This is not the cap I will be using.

NetViper said:
I am with you on this one. I think it looks silly. -- not only that, but it must KILL performance.

I'll agree with both of you guys. Between the ricer looking body kits and "DUB" wheels you can really UGLIFY a beautiful NSX. :mad:

so does a 2inch diff 18/20 work ok? I want looks of the big wheel on the back, is 19 better for the front or is 18 better? What size tires are recomended?

18x8 Front and 19x10.5 Rear. Tires 215/35/18 Front and 285/30/19 Rear. If front is bigger it will rub when turning. Ask me how I know.:biggrin:

5772DSCN1202-med.jpg

Usually anything bigger then an 18x8 with a 215/35/18 up front will rub. However, out back, 295/25/20s do work on 20x9.5+

Pretty old thread, and back from the dead!

the second page is far more civilised than the first, and a wedding! LOL!

bottom line...re. nsx_pr's original pics... it's HIS car, HE can fit huge, cool looking wheels if HE wants. He's not making you fit them to yours. You fit whatever you want to your own car. You may want performance, or looks, nsx_pr has gone for looks.

just for the record, I've gone for looks.. I wouldn't have bought an auto otherwise! plus I'm lazy, and only got 2 feet, so I only need 2 pedals!

Back