• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My wife! (Not Safe For Work)

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments. My wife is a wonderful person who is even more beautiful inside. I know NSx pics only, but I will go out on the limb and post one pic from a photo shoot in LA. Administrators please delete it if unacceptable, I promise not to turn this into a T & A post!

Attachments

• cmpsm1.1.jpg
    cmpsm1.1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5,020
<B>Zman wrote : Probably should have shot them when she had a brighter contrasting outfit and a little closer, still pretty sweet though.</B>

Any closer and we wouldn't have to use our imaginations! :eek: :p

So will you be putting these pix in a frame above the fireplace at home? ;)

Zman said:
Thanks everyone for the nice compliments. My wife is a wonderful person who is even more beautiful inside. I know NSx pics only, but I will go out on the limb and post one pic from a photo shoot in LA. Administrators please delete it if unacceptable, I promise not to turn this into a T & A post!

:eek: ....Zman, you the MAN!

Zman said:
... I promise not to turn this into a T & A post!

I think this is already a T & A post, and I'm totally OK with that!

You are a lucky, lucky man! I think the dark window tint looks great too.

you've got an nsx????? seriously nice car and your wife looks amazing, add two children and she is forty, fantastic. Please list some lifestyle habits. I m a fitness nut and would love to know what kinda routines you guys are doing to maintain the fountain of youth look.:)

Zman, do you work out in the gym. Looks like your wife do. If it was me I won't let her go to the gym herself.:D

PS. She is very fit for a mother of two.

Jin1976 and ajnsx,

We met at a gym. Fitness and bodybuilding is our lifestyle. We eat clean year round and train regularly at Powerhouse gym. I will post some pics from the cycle shoot before I took the car pics tomorrow. Karen is ultrafit, she has graced the pages of MuscleMag, American Curves and FitBeauties. She has also won local bodybuilding and figure shows. The motorcycle mag she will have the cover for is called The Horse.

Stunning !!!!!!

The lifestyle is working, Geat shape all around, flawless.

I say again "you are a very very lucky man".

Post your diet and training info if you can, I will pass it on to my wife !!!!

Very Nice. Is she available for pix on my NSX ? with your permission of course.

Decon said:
... Is she available for pix on my NSX ?...

Check with NEO, he can make that happen for you. :D

Zman, when you get ready to sell this NSX for a new one, you'll have to list the car on the Hotties on Hoods site for a quick sale!

http://www.hottiesonhoods.com/

e-2-hotties6_359e4.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ps: not my wife!:p

gheba_nsx said:
e-2-hotties6_359e4.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ps: not my wife!:p

My opinion (don't take it wrongly) Zman's wife is hotter. I have this liking of girl who works out in the gym. Probably this is due to my phobia of getting old and saggy to quickly. I do work out in the gym but don't expect to build a castle in a day.:D (I just started last year and on and off from gym due to workload in the office)

Back