• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

N20

Greets, is anyone still spraying? if you are I would like to hear from you.

Best Regards David

David I still have my kit installed but more for show now as I am going Turbo allready. But Thanks for ALL YOUR HELP BROTHA.. Your a real NSX nitrous Guru...

Hey David,

Yes, I'm still dry spraying on my '91. It's still going strong even after 10 years.....I had bought a pumping station 'cause I got tired of paying retail every week to fill one or two bottles. But our local N2O distributor raises his prices virtually every year, so I'm now nearly paying wholesale what I used to pay for retail.

I put my switches in where the ashtray resided. (I prefer stealth.) One switch arms the system, another is for the bottle-valve opener, and the third is for the heating blanket. Most people enjoy the "kick" when I punch it in 3rd gear on the hiway, and I let the passenger arm the system. It's near instantaneous, "Oh my God!" from the passenger.

Jeff

Getting a NX wet kit tommorrow any tips about wot or window switches? Or The install?

Getting a NX wet kit tommorrow any tips about wot or window switches? Or The install?

Hey there,
You definetly want to get the WOT, and Window Switches. I have all the parts for sale by chance incase you need it. Just PM me or EMail me.
I just took my Nitrous kit out to put a turbo kit in. My nitrous kit is the MOST complete, Safest Nitrous kit you can buy for your nsx. Its been put together by the help of David (badcarma, NSX Nitrous expert) and SNDNSOUL old kit which he ran high 11's with. I can sell you individual parts or the whole NX kit. Check out my link of parts below..
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138711

Pic request for soleniod mounting, trunk bottle mounting, fogger mounting, fuel line connection, wiring, switch mounting, more or less a pics of nitrous related to the nsx. Thanks

Back