Naked NSX - side steps
While wings and bumper are in, we have faced new challenge:
Marganihills side steps. We have dismanteled the OEM side steps and found out:
1. New are completelly out of way to fix them in
2. In case we'll fix them using a horisontal top step with few holes already drilled in plastic we have to screw the base (aluminum) step and the top of screws will be visible. (Further if I'll decide to move them out there will be holes :-( in the upper part of the step)
3. There are no room to install decorative NSX side step plates with NSX #
4. They are not fix exactly the front and rear wings - no way to fix them tight from front and back without deformating.
5. We have to invent a kind of a spacers that will fix them from the bottom - it should be kind of a bars or ??? since the bootom part of aeropart is not aligned with bottom step - they are flying.
6. One Pro's among all con's is they are looking awesome.
Maybe somebody has installed these Marganhills side steps and may share exp's...?