• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NBA Playoff thread

Go Lakers! But this year doesnt look like a given win to them....let's see how they do in the playoffs....

Suns look good I have to say and boooo for Boston! :biggrin:

Miami 33 bos 32 2nd with 7:10 left

Last edited:
The Lakers look formidable again... but my Phoenix Suns are looking bright! :smile:

I'm a diehard Lake fan but I just don't seem them going very far in the postseason. I haven't seen them looking this bad and disjointed since before the Dr. Buss finally decided to spend some money for Shaq. It almost looks like they're disinterested sometimes and their team defense is pathetic in the second half of games.

Not looking forward to the post-season at all. :(

Lakers/boston again in the finals. However im still hyped about march madness, havent switched to nba gear yet. We miss you mj

3 Teams I will be cheering for...Lakers...Celtics...Cavs...if any of them win...its all good. :biggrin:

Man, if I hear any more Lebron James hype, I'm going to go postal. ;)

That said, I'd be real surprised if they don't make the finals. They've been playing great.

Man, if I hear any more Lebron James hype, I'm going to go postal. ;)

That said, I'd be real surprised if they don't make the finals. They've been playing great.

Lebron James! Lebron James! Waiting for you to go postal now...:biggrin:

I'm calling it now! OKC and KD are gonna take out the fakers! I've been watching all of their games for the past month and their playing amazing team basketball. If the Clippers have a poor draft and start to next season I will make the full time switch that my be loooong overdue to OKC. Kevin Durant is my favorite player.. I'm predicting he gets 3 steals today.

You watch.

**Flame suit on** :tongue:

I'm calling it now! OKC and KD are gonna take out the fakers! I've been watching all of their games for the past month and their playing amazing team basketball. If the Clippers have a poor draft and start to next season I will make the full time switch that my be loooong overdue to OKC. Kevin Durant is my favorite player.. I'm predicting he gets 3 steals today.

You watch.

I'm sorry Clippers who? and no the okie pahokie are not going to win.....maybe two games but thats it.....:biggrin:

Go LAKERS!

Lebron James! Lebron James! Waiting for you to go postal now...:biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FWBUl7oT9sA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FWBUl7oT9sA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You watch.

:tongue: Well, you're a brave one. UCLA product Russell Westbrook will be their better player in this series... But they're not deep enough to play with the Lakers.

:tongue: Well, you're a brave one. UCLA product Russell Westbrook will be their better player in this series... But they're not deep enough to play with the Lakers.

Yeah Russel had a great game, however they didn't move the ball around at all the way they have been for some time now. I mean Sephalosha and co. didn't really even hit any shots.. They played pretty bad team basketball on the offensive end, but stayed in it with defense.
A bad game and yet they were within 6 points late in the 4th. I think its gonna be a good series no matter.

Boston is seeded 4th, they will get the Cavs next if they get past Miami. As much as I would love to see Boston/LA again, I don't think Boston will get past Cleveland, and neither will LA.

I'm afraid it's Lebron's year ladies and gents (mostly ladies judging by some of your predictions) :D

Yeah Russel had a great game, however they didn't move the ball around at all the way they have been for some time now. I mean Sephalosha and co. didn't really even hit any shots.. They played pretty bad team basketball on the offensive end, but stayed in it with defense.
A bad game and yet they were within 6 points late in the 4th. I think its gonna be a good series no matter.

The problem with a team like Oklahoma is if any of the starters, especially Westbrook or Durant go down, they can't win a series. But you can't judge the Lakers by how they look against these types of teams, they're notorious for playing to the level of the other team and pulling out the wins. With Bynum healthy again, they will be a good matchup for Cleveland. Cleveland's big question mark is their experience.

I love the Lakers! and I hope they win this year....Yes I am a lady since I am a Boston Fan

Yes we totally agree with you dave ;) :tongue:

Portland just upsetted Phoenix!

Last edited:
Playoffs started - Really:confused: - Well tells you how much I care. I used to follow BB like crazy. I guess I am getting older.

I am guessing Lakers Vs. Cleveland.

Playoffs started - Really:confused: - Well tells you how much I care. I used to follow BB like crazy. I guess I am getting older.

I am guessing Lakers Vs. Cleveland.

Dallas won the first one......I hope dallas makes it further.

I'm the same as all the other pansy Laker fans, and I am really afraid Boston will win the East then beat us again in 5 games in some embarrasing fashion. Then I'd have to give turbo2go his due props

Could happen Eddy... don't worry buddy, I'll go easy on you.

Get use to seeing this in the next few games.. I'm still going with KD and OKC.:biggrin:

kevin-durant.jpg

It will be interesting this year - the West is so wide open. lots of teams that can be in the finals. Dallas looks very good (especailly after the trade), but the Lakers should still be favored pending Kobe's health - they always seem to step up when needed. That will be a fun series if/when they meet.

My Cavs hopefully should do fine and make it this year to the Finals. Orlando will make it very tough (which should be a 7 game series in the ECF). Until then, the Miami/Boston series is be the one to watch in the first round - let the brawls begin!

-Bill

Get use to seeing this in the next few games.. I'm still going with KD and OKC.:biggrin:

kevin-durant.jpg

LOL look at the guy in the stands with the yellow shirt.

I know.. and notice the typical faker fans infront of him. They don't even know the game is going on.. just there to be seen. :tongue:

Back