• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NBA Playoff thread

F yo couch! :biggrin:

ROFLOL! Yo couch...they should have never gave you *&^%$ money!

I'm a huge lake show fan but I'm fairly sure they're not going to make it past OKC. They just aren't playing anything close to championship basketball.

Wow, that was some of the best basketball the lakes have played all season. The big men played aggressive offensively and the team played some great defense.

Awww yeah great game! Thats how the Lakers should be playing. Hopefully they can keep that kind of playing up.

Boston Leprachauns vs Cleveland should be good.

Go Cavs!

:biggrin:

Sweet!! Lakers move on to the next round with a sweet win. Man, the Thunder fans were LOUD a la the college baskets. Glad we are facing the Jazz and not the Nuggets nor the Blazers.

Jeff

I think everyone wants to see kobe and lebron at the end but... I personally think boston has a strong bench and if they step it up they have a chance.

I think everyone wants to see kobe and lebron at the end but... I personally think boston has a strong bench and if they step it up they have a chance.

I have to respectfully disagree (Cavs bench > Celtics bench). Part of boston's issue is their weak bench (especially Rasheed Wallace). You also have to wonder what losing Eddie House for Nate Robinson did. House always played the Cavs well. Game one was definitely more the "big 3" failing in the 4th qtr. If they stepped up, the game could have been theirs.

Either way, I'm one of those many that want to see the Cavs vs Lakers finals :) Go Cavs!

ROFLOL! Yo couch...they should have never gave you *&^%$ money!

I'm a huge lake show fan but I'm fairly sure they're not going to make it past OKC. They just aren't playing anything close to championship basketball.

Whats that? I didnt quite get that....:biggrin:

batah1- still bitter about last year eh? :tongue:

Go lake show "dancing on my bed" aww yeah

Turbo2go- Ain't got much to say now eh Dave? :cool:

Bill C- Thats right!

I let the games speak for themselves. Cavs lose at home by 20.... BOYEEEEE!!!! :biggrin:

Shouldn't you be sleeping old man? Of course you crawl out of your cave when the Celtics get lucky....:rolleyes:

Not sure the refs are done yet...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaZIAXJJDKQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaZIAXJJDKQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Lakers up 2-0! Woo hoo *dancing on dave's bed* shake shake shake! :biggrin:

Back