• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NBA Playoff thread

633909343888839145-THESPECIALOLYMPICS.jpg

LOL... I'm just wondering how you will feel when you get your ass beat by a retard. I hope you have prepared your signature.

Have a nice vacation Phoenix.....now you guys can come watch the finals with us. :smile:

Bean town we're coming for you....Dave get ready to get your butts handed to you.

Good going by the Suns to make it a series. I was confident the Lakers would pull it out but can't admit at times I wasn't worried.

I wonder now after the playoffs if the voters could still cast their votes who would be voted MVP. Do you still give it to LeBron who put up huge numbers during the regular season but got lost during the playoffs? Or Kobe who played through injuries throughout the year putting up respectable numbers and came up huge during the playoffs? People forget, this guy has a broken index finger on his shooting hand. I merely got a jammed index finger and it's hell to shoot or play with...

i remember when kobe came into the league and everyone thought he was going to be the next jordan, he then said that he didnt want to be like another player, he wanted to be himself. well, now he IS the best player since jordan.

i remember when kobe came into the league and everyone thought he was going to be the next jordan, he then said that he didnt want to be like another player, he wanted to be himself. well, now he IS the best player since jordan.

Congrats, Lebron will soon be better than Kobe. Jordan still is the greatest and Kobe's been jumpin on the backs of big men to win rings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A31ld3D4VG4

Celtics in 6!

Congrats, Lebron will soon be better than Kobe. Jordan still is the greatest and Kobe's been jumpin on the backs of big men to win rings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A31ld3D4VG4

Celtics in 6!

Please.....:rolleyes:

Of course Lebron will be better than Kobe athletically speaking since Lebron is YOUNGER and he is genetically blessed. Thats like pounding on Jordan when he is winding down with age.....Kobe has not jumped on anyones backs if anything its the other way around....

Whats Lebrons excuse? He has Shaq, jamison, and other good players on their team.

Anyways it will be a great series and the ratings will be through the roof.

Lakers in 6 or 7

It's going to be a tough tough series. I was worried that the typical laker apathy will rise again but realize that this isn't the soft laker team of 08 that made do with talent alone. And even then that was a 6 game series. My only concern is the bench play of the lakers. That's where the key is going to be.

Please.....:rolleyes:

Of course Lebron will be better than Kobe athletically speaking since Lebron is YOUNGER and he is genetically blessed. Thats like pounding on Jordan when he is winding down with age.....Kobe has not jumped on anyones backs if anything its the other way around....

Whats Lebrons excuse? He has Shaq, jamison, and other good players on their team.

Anyways it will be a great series and the ratings will be through the roof.

Lakers in 6 or 7

People always forget that Michael had a star cast around him as well, it wasn't just Shaq & Kobe like the dynasty. Remember Rodman, Pippen, and Harper? Their bench was deep with guys like Kukoc and Kerr who shot lights out from behind the line. That was one of the greatest teams of all time, not just because of MJ. No one guy will ever be responsible for a championship.

People always forget that Michael had a star cast around him as well, it wasn't just Shaq & Kobe like the dynasty. Remember Rodman, Pippen, and Harper? Their bench was deep with guys like Kukoc and Kerr who shot lights out from behind the line. That was one of the greatest teams of all time, not just because of MJ. No one guy will ever be responsible for a championship.

I remember horry, fox, shaw, fisher and others too...it wasnt just shaq and kobe either.

You're right but one guy can make a huge difference.....you might have forgotten what kerr said on the last championshio...

"michael is a basketball god and we are all riding his back".

enuff said

Well I was hoping to see Orlando Vs. Phoenix but I think we all knew it was going to be Boston vs. L.A.

Should be a fun series. Who is favored?

There's no doubt Kobe is at the same level of Jordan. Both have benefitted from a strong supporting cast and coach. Regardless nobody can argue their similar competitive spirits and no mercy dagger shots.
Jeff

Get ready to lose game 1 buddy. :biggrin:

Mark my words guys: LA will go down to Boston. You all won one last year because KG was injured. We just beat the two best teams in the NBA in Cleveland and Orlando it was not because they played bad.

We just took out Dwayne Wade, then Lebron James, then Dwight Howard. Kobe Bryant is next.

Anyone that wants to bet with me speak up now. All you Lakers fans are going down in flames. You all have no idea about basketball if you think LA has a shot.

GO CELTICS!!!

Get ready to lose game 1 buddy. :biggrin:

For God's sake man just look at the difference in our avatars. Mine is 3 professionals standing there ready to kill and yours looks like some disco glamour village people in drag dance poster.

What is that in the background? neon? shiny stars? LOL... such typical LA bullshit.

Last edited:
hes gonna have 2 daddy's in his sig, guess its proper since theres a liberal in the white house

LOL... yeah you two can be my gay daddy's if I lose. But don't worry, I will win, and both of you will be my children. Not even real children.... more like... yo momma was only good for one night, one night stand type kids...

Last edited:
Back