• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NC1 alignment

Hi there,

are there any informations about the standard specs of NC1 alignment?

Thanks

Great question. I was wondering the same thing as I have a track day coming up in 3 weeks.
Guess I'll have to take it to my alignment guy and see what he recommends. He's a racer and was a Chrysler suspension engineer on Vipers.
Not a lot of info on these cars yet which is surprising since they've been out since 2017! Guess I'll have to be the guinea pig. I'll post once I have the numbers.
Cheers!
Jimmy aka sled driver

For what it is worth. I had a Service Manager say that the alignment can take up to several hours. There is a sequence to the alignment that the techs were taught to follow. Just saying.

For what it is worth. I had a Service Manager say that the alignment can take up to several hours. There is a sequence to the alignment that the techs were taught to follow. Just saying.
Thats nothing new. The NA NSX has these sequences to the alignment too.
In the meanwhile I got all infos......thanks

My service advisor sent the specs. No track alignment specs but emphasizes the sequence that must be followed.
Caster 7.2 deg. +- 0.2 deg
Rear toe .016 deg =-0.04
Frt toe in 0.04 deg +-0.04
Camber frt -.50 deg +- 0.1
Camber rear -1.50 deg +- 0.2
Turning angle Inward 33.9 deg +-1 deg
Outward (reference) 27.9 deg +- 1 deg

Jimmy aka sled driver

My service advisor sent the specs. No track alignment specs but emphasizes the sequence that must be followed.Caster 7.2 deg. +- 0.2 degRear toe .016 deg =-0.04Frt toe in 0.04 deg +-0.04Camber frt -.50 deg +- 0.1Camber rear -1.50 deg +- 0.2Turning angle Inward 33.9 deg +-1 degOutward (reference) 27.9 deg +- 1 degJimmy aka sled driver
Great information. By the way where do you take your car for service?

Haven't had the need as the car has less than 200m but will have a more aggressive alignment for my track days For track prep I use DynoComp in Scottsdale AZ. Owner is Rich Garcia a former Chrysler suspension engineer and avid racer. Has done all the set up on my AMG GTS.

Whenever you're in town hit me up. I'd love to take my NC1 out for a meet and greet.

Back