• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need a NSX experienced body shop in Texas.

My dad just wrecked his 2001 NSX and I'm begining to do my research on where to take it to get repaired. Of course San Antonio would be the most convienent however we would consider shipping it if the shop was really good. Please let me know if any of y'all have any experience with a particular shop.

thanks

Blaine

I put this in you other thread. Custom Coach did Dr. White's silver NSX and you couldn't tell it was ever damaged. The paint matched perfectly. He had a meeting with Bambi one night and his right fender and door needed replaced. They do a lot of custom paint work so I'm sure they can get yours to match. So sorry your dad has to deal with this. But no one was hurt and both of you had insurance with companies that are known to take care of their customers. Should be no problem there. As I said in the other thread, make sure to photo document as much as possible the repair work. Should your dad ever sell the car in the distant future, it will help alleviate any concern the next owner might have. And have Scott align the bumper when you get the car back. He's anal about the proper gaps and it will line up better than the factory did it. Good luck getting it fixed and if there is anything I can do please call me. Ed

Back